Warning!!! Coship 2300 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden

Tommyz1052

Reaction score
anyone have a solution some idiot gave me a bad flash, it isnt responding to the com utility, i think it was for a logix FTA receiver
thanks

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Tommyz1052 said:
anyone have a solution some idiot gave me a bad flash, it isnt responding to the com utility, i think it was for a logix FTA receiver
thanks
Yes your right about the Logix receiver,but if you have the "upgrade software" running while you switch on the main switch on the back side of the receiver,it will possible to overwrite the patch,you may have to try a couple of times though.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Questions to the guys who has the French-sold receiver with the good-working patch:
Does it disable any buttons on the remotecontrol?(like text-freeze-positioner or uhf buttons)How may keys for scrambled channels can you store in the receiver?
How do you change your keys?Please provide as accurate information about this as you can!

Thank You!

oxoid

Reaction score
no buttons seems to be disabled

it seems to be no limitations in nb of keys ????

to change key, type 8282 then you have the screen with keys
you choose encryption type with color keys
red=seca green=irdeto yellow=via blue=nagra

to add a key you click on "1"

to delete "2"

to modify you go to the key you want to change with the directional arrow than you clic on "OK".
you have new little window with 3 cases :
1° for provider code (0003 for C+France, 07C00 for TPS, 1702 for ORF for ex)
2° for key index (0C, 0D....)
3° for key (in this format "1A DF E2 A8 45 98 3E 68")
to do that you have in this window nb from 0 to 9 and letter from A to F

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
oxoid said:
no buttons seems to be disabled

it seems to be no limitations in nb of keys ????

to change key, type 8282 then you have the screen with keys
you choose encryption type with color keys
red=seca green=irdeto yellow=via blue=nagra

to add a key you click on "1"

to delete "2"

to modify you go to the key you want to change with the directional arrow than you clic on "OK".
you have new little window with 3 cases :
1° for provider code (0003 for C+France, 07C00 for TPS, 1702 for ORF for ex)
2° for key index (0C, 0D....)
3° for key (in this format "1A DF E2 A8 45 98 3E 68")
to do that you have in this window nb from 0 to 9 and letter from A to F
Thank you very much oxoid,your the greatest!
I wanted to know the features of this firmware since I put so much effort in finding it.Your information will probably help me if I try editing the 2300 firmware in hex.Thanks again!

festok

Reaction score
Hi. I need a patch of Coship 2300a . Any one who have please send it to me or assist me how i can got it. My e-mail is festop_2000@yahoo.com.
Thanx.

tiger1

Reaction score
rios said:
slt mais ont arrive po a faire rentrere les keys apres cette fenetre
A A A A A A A A

A A A A A A A A

JE SAIS QU ONT PEUT SE DEPLACER PAR LE N3 mais la !!! vous penser pas que il faut un tuto pour ca parceque la je suis sur que y ont a bk qui n'arrive po
merci st sorry je ne speack pas l'englais

well this TRANSLATION of the above isn't perfect, maybe that's an understatement

I KNOW QU HAVE can ITSELF DEPLACER BY THE N3 but the!!! to think you not that it is necessary a tuto for ca parceque it I am on that there have has bk that does not arrive po
thank-you st sorry I not speack l'englais[/QUOTE]

hi, thanks everyone for all the info.

i thought this link http://www.freetranslation.com/ might be usefull,either reading or translating in other languages. so at least if someone can't post in english they can use this free translator. naturally it's not perfect, i picked one at the top of the search with the most languages. it translates sites also. based on how this translation comes thru,i'd post the original language after the translation if need be.

Salut, tout le monde remercie pour toute l'information.
J'ai pensé ce lien pourrait être usefull, ou lisant ou traduisant dans les autres langues. si au moins si quelqu'un ne peut pas poster dans l'anglais ils peuvent utiliser ce traducteur libre. Ce n'est pas parfait naturellement, je celui ai choisi en haut de la recherche avec le plus de langues. il traduit des sites aussi. Basé sur comment cette traduction vient à moi, je posterais la langue originale après la traduction au besoin.

have a good one

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
oxoid!

Would you please translate the previous post to understandable English when you have time!

Thank you

oxoid

Reaction score
he only asks how to enter the key in the window with AAAAAAA letter.
he says he knows he can move with the 3 but can't change the key

For RIOS : si tu as le patch strong du 24/01/2004

à l'allumage du récepteur tu tapes 6969 pour activer le dé cry ptage et 8282 pour changer les clés

si c'est un autre firmware j'en sais pas plus

GeorgiePie

Reaction score
Could you please guys just state: have you got it or not?
Stefan sounds like he is either on some track or has got it, oxoid has it accidentally.
Sorry for being blunt. Just please share if you find it.
I've been looking on russian, german (saw stefan there too), uk websites.

piton

Reaction score
can you explain me the process four enter the keys of strong patch because now i can't use it .i can't enter the keys please help me .(COSHIP 2300A)

legrandchauve

Reaction score
i prepare sreen shoot
(sorry for my english)
WAIT please
!!hei oxoid!!!(jtag)

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
GeorgiePie said:
Could you please guys just state: have you got it or not?
Stefan sounds like he is either on some track or has got it, oxoid has it accidentally.
Sorry for being blunt. Just please share if you find it.
I've been looking on russian, german (saw stefan there too), uk websites.
If you mean the Strong patch the answer is NO,we haven't got it,only the guys who bought the receiver with the patch default installed has got it!
I wonder what they are going to do if the firmware breaks down for some reason,because they can't upload it to the receiver again!(hope it never happens)

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
piton said:
can you explain me the process four enter the keys of strong patch because now i can't use it .i can't enter the keys please help me .(COSHIP 2300A)
You activate the emulator with 6969,then you acces the key menu with 8282,this is what oxoid tells me!Read previous post by oxoid.

edunha

Reaction score
Where do you find the patches and is there a new one yet? Please forgive I am new at this.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
edunha said:
Where do you find the patches and is there a new one yet? Please forgive I am new at this.
Apparently there is no patches for 2300b yet but check this North American forum out,guys there are workin on it! http://al7bar.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.