Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
There are some killer fake titanium files and Knot files around claiming to decode S2, there are no genuine Titanium files for S2 but there seem to be some genuine Knot 1 files. This information was discovered by Mods on other forums, but should be passed on.
Be careful.
Best wishes
Mickha

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Mickha said:
There are some killer fake titanium files and Knot files around claiming to decode S2, there are no genuine Titanium files for S2 but there seem to be some genuine Knot 1 files. This information was discovered by Mods on other forums, but should be passed on.
Be careful.
Best wishes
Mickha

Thanks Mickha, Is the titanium all but dead now. Loaded wltdo files yesterday and did not open anything. Did`nt try too hard as matrix r opened them. Con*x seems to have dissappeared off it too.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi john_graydon,
I don't think we'll see much new on the Titanium card, maybe the occasional Conax, but not Seca, they are still useful for some channels using TMB files etc.. but for anything else might need the Titan 2, Knot 2 or Opus, although the Dragon Cam seems to be getting a lot of support. With S*y Italy going N*S next year who knows what will be available, but there's always something new to look forward to with this hobby.
Information on why Titanium 1 cards can not be used for Seca 2:

Originally posted by aston
Hi,
Seems to me that s2 emu can't be made on titanium1 as I have problem with rsa decryption there! Titanium1 crypto cpu can't handle important rsa calculation with 130bytes (1040bits), max for Titanium1 is 128bytes (1024bits). So I was stuck few days because of that. Then titanguys changed OS (they also had same problem) and my emu started to work. Do not confuse things Titanium1 is using 3232 chip and Titancard2 6464 it seems that 6464 is not different just in more free space he have also advanced new crypto cpu so that means just OS change for Titanium1 will not help. I did compare official Atmel OS for 3232 and 6464 chips ... well rsa is handled differently, sha1 and des math are also working differently (much faster) sooo it must be that 6464 have better crypto cpu then 3232 based card.

Let's hope 2005 brings us some good news.
Best wishes
Mickha

network75

Reaction score
Nice work Mickha.

Been following your other threads.

Keep up the hard work !
Steve

Greetings from Wales!