Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Just seen this scam at Ebay-

Link to Scam

Get bidding now on-->

You can watch all the games on premiership plus for free this season. To get this you MUST have a sky digi box ( you must be connected to sky digital ). Once the payment of £4.99 has been paid you will get all the information you will need to be able to watch all the games you want, which works out to about 15p per game. Get all your friends round for the game, you've payed for the football, so get them to buy the beer. Once you have read the information of how to do this it will take you about two minutes to do for the first time, after that it will take you about 30 seconds. As a bonus i'll let you know how to watch pay-per-view films aswell. The payment methods i prefer are nochex, or paypal ( $7.50 if paying by paypal). If you don't have a nochex, or paypal account then you can send payment of cash, cheque, or postal order. There is no postage cost as all the information will be e-mailed to you. If you have any questions please e-mail *****@hotmail.com

No bids yet but £4.99 would secure this information.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL.....It amazes me that they keep pushing this type of garbage, but then again, I guess there are always punters around that will be taken in. ;)

In fairness, what he is selling is partially true, but only for £50 worth.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I'll tell you for just 1.99
That's thruppence a game and a quid for a ride in my flying saucer