Watching Scrambled Channels Using Pc Cards Impooooortant Pleas Enter

alklaklah

Reaction score
hi
I am from the middle east =sudan= .and I have a visionplus pc satellite card and I want a software that make me able to watch the scrambled channels of the nilesat 101-102 and arabsat 3A . This pc card -visionplus- also has the ability of receiving internet via satellite ,but I DON'T no how to use this ability so I want know how can I USE this function and what satellite in the middle east area -sudan- that offer a free satellite internet charge in my area and what is the requirement for doing this job (what is the diameter of the dish and what kind of LNB that required and what is any thing else that requires).
please reply me as soon as you can by the full explanation with a simle english because it is't my native languge. and I aplogise from any spelling mistakes .
THANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKS

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Forget Arabsat 3A, you will need a big dish (the beam is closely focused on Germany and all of the channels barring a couple are in Nagravision2 which is at thge moment a secure encryption.

Nilesat is another matter, should be available with a reasonable sized dish, but again apart from the free to air offerings, most of the other content is in either Irdeto2 or Mediaguard2 and although there are some Mediaguard2 channels in Europe being cleared, not sure whether this stretches any further.