Waveriders Petrol Head Forum!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Looks like the BAR is shaping up well for this season...Button has already smashed a lap record in the new car. Honda have just announced they are on the verge of renewing their engine contract with BAR ending speculation that they where quitting F1...Honda's engineering director Shuhei Nakamoto has stated work on the 2005 engine is already under way....he has also said they want to win the championship with BAR

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
This weekend see's the opening round in spain of the world Superbikes....already Foggy is playing down his chances!....two good riders Troy Corser and Chris Walker on the FP2 (or is it the FP3 & 2/3rds)but it has one major problem....Fila Ducati!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Ferrari are out of the blocks already I noticed. Schuey a second faster than anyone else while testing at Imola.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Yep Ferrari have been sandbagging again jimbo!.....Australia is never a race to judge the outcome of the season.....I think Renault will be the achilles heel to Ferrari and Williams though......and Maclaren are definitely lying about their cars too!....I wonder what sort of bribe was made to Kimi to say the car wouldnt last the distance of the first race....come to think of it DC isn't saying much either.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
World SuperBikes......Regis Laconi gets pole at Valencia
2. J Toseland.........GB Ducati
3. C Vermeulen.......Aus Honda
4. L Haslam............GB Ducati
5. S Martin.............Aus Ducati
6. N Haga (Banzai)...Jpn Ducati
7. G McCoy.............Aus Ducati
8. M Borciani...........Ita Ducati
9. S Fuertes............Spa Suzuki
10. C walker............GB Foggy

Live coverage 11.00 am (UK) Eurosport GB

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Buggered me motor on Sunday driving to bloody Colchester!..after cruising 80mph on the A12. When I arrived at my destination, I noticed it chugging a bit on idle and a loss of power when I pulled away from a junction!.....anyway got back home and went straight down my workshop, whipped out the plugs an did a comp test....no5 cylinder on the old Shogun and sweet bloody zilch )(-red Now it's back to a bloody top end strip down! GRRRRRR )(-red