We won woohoo!!

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
it was funny watching the man on the right with the lip on on sunday, you vre got to admit seperated at birth just a bit of fun lads , p s guess who s on the left lol

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
On the Beckham thing i think fergie did the right thing,,when a player thinks he is bigger than a club then its time to pack his bags,,same thing happened with kean too..man utd arnt the force they were and will take a few years to build again,,arsenal the same,,the premisership changing due to the fact that everyone worries about the champions league(you know the league where 2nd,3rd,4th enter:-doh!)i know its alot of money but teams have to start worrying about league before any fancy dan cup money or not....

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Lol found this one on the net :-rofl2

Still, better than nothing :)

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
Hey a trophy is a trophy,,,may have saved sir alex's job as he said...wonder if the Toon will win the northumberland seniors cup again,,see we do win silverware:-rofl2

Jontydog

Reaction score
Website
jonty.lb3.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Core2 Duo 3.40ghz 4 Gig Ram Skystar 2 PCI Card F3
My Location
Cheshire
It amazes me how United can have been feared in Europe through winning things :D They won the Champions league 7 years ago and the European Cup in 1968 also the Cup Winners Cup in 1990. Compare that to Liverpool, Real Madrid, Ajax, Bayern Munich a few more trophies there than your trophy room I think. Lets face it nobody fears Man United anymore thats why they are the most hated side in Europe cos everyone is sick of hearing how good they are. They are Second best in England and out of the top 16 in Europe end of the subject now live with it.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
when a player thinks he is bigger than a club then its time to pack his bags

thats so true... so why didnt Newcastle pack Shearers bags years ago???

i started this thread in a complimentary way towards Wigan Athletic...and expressing my happiness at actually winning something... when i thought we were heading for a trophyless season.

somehow this thread has turned into a slagging match....

as for the City fan above....
you have joined a satellite forum and made 7 posts..
1 post celebrating the fact you are a big city fan
2 posts slagging united off!!!

nice one!!

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
with shearer i agree to disagree,,shearer has been a loyal servant to his home club,,has never slated players and if i was a geordie and was on the bench,,fit while my team was playin the mackems id be miffed too,,,the Shearer is bigger than the club thing is a myth..hes got say now as hes a coach too..but before that was captain,,and dont all captains want there team to do better???...and no slangin comin from here,,,id prefer all our teams to do well in whatever they play,,and good on man utd gettin a trophy its about time for such a big club to go without.now chelsea with there unlimited checkbook ruining football is another thing but hey....O-Ha

p.s.. as for the strikers thing all i was tryin to say was there is alot of quality in the FAPL thats what makes it the greatest league on the planet......

Jontydog

Reaction score
Website
jonty.lb3.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Core2 Duo 3.40ghz 4 Gig Ram Skystar 2 PCI Card F3
My Location
Cheshire
7 posts in 6 years not bad but I speak the truth and the truth hurts sometimes. If you want to support "the biggest club in the world" then you have to take the rough with the smooth just as Liverpool did in the 70s and 80s. The big difference between City fans and United fans is we don't take ourselves or our team too seriously. When we go to a game we have a laugh win or lose. When I go into our local you can always tell whether United have won or lost. If they win all the TV fans stay out and have a laugh if they lose the place is empty 10 mins after the game has finished. Lighten up a bit and enjoy the football just don't ram it down everyones throat. Think of us poor Blues "30 years won f*** all" is the chant we get all over the place. Our reply? "30 years and we're still here" :D:D

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Now i used to have respect for united, but you have to admit your manager is passed it! Selling beckham cos he fell out with him? That was a HUGE mistake. Not only did you lose englands best player, but the most profitable. Giggs, (I like giggs, i used to live 2 streets away from him, in blackrod, bolton.) is getting passed it, Saha got lucky with the carling cup, it bounced in off his thigh, he was good at fulham, but in your team he looks like a schoolboy who toepokes it! Smith is no better, O´shea is too young, Van Der Sar is actually quite good, Rooney is the best, and Ronaldo is so full of himself, when hes actually no pretty boy. Horseface, as he is known to bolton fans, is good, but again Alex decides to play his reserve side!

To finish, Your team has a few cocky players, a few too young players, and a few who are approching sell by dates. But there is no denying the fact, that Rooney, Van Nistellroy, Ferdinand, Van Der Sar, and a few others i dont remember are quite good, and will sadly keep Fergusens head on his shoulders for at least a season more...

allend66

allend
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest SL65
My Location
Costa Daurada, Catalonia, Spain
football is for puffs!

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Now thats not very nice is it? No wonder you live with the southerners in the costa Dorada!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Is that cheese puffs, or cream puffs?