Well Done Arry!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
What a top manager he is......Mr Brown and West Ham must be really p***ed off that they sacked a man who can create a premiership squad out of nothing! And since he was booted from WH they are finding it very hard to return to the premy

Yes it is well done Harry Redknapp...he doesn't need millions or Rooneys and Beckhams just a team to train & drill to do the right job!

AND BY GOD HAS HE DONE IT AGAIN! a double at Pompeys home against the wealthy giants of Man U must be a great achievement to a man the press once knocked so much.

I have to say I'me full of admiration for Harry as he is without doubt one of the best managers in British footy today.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yep, he certainly has something, the results speak for themselves. :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
rolfw said:
Yep, he certainlt has something, the results speak for themselves. :)

Well when you see what the top top clubs have for a budget...I think Harry must be some sort of saint!.......he creates miracles!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Agree 100%. Top geezer. I'd like to see him manage the national side, but he doesn't deserve the cr@p that goes with it.

I wouldn't wish that job on anyone half decent!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
BGonaSTICK said:
Agree 100%. Top geezer. I'd like to see him manage the national side, but he doesn't deserve the cr@p that goes with it.

I wouldn't wish that job on anyone half decent!

Agree with you there BG...Spoken to harry on a few occasions due to once getting p*ssed with Frank senior and Ray Stewart many moons ago....it was Frank that got me speaking to HR at a reserves game....couldn't believe what a nice bloke Harry is......