what a night,easy win, great comeback, K.O.

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
what a night ive had,

here we go,
arrived at holly bush(who i play for) to play darts in quarter final of burtonwood cup,best of nine,
commentator will take it from here,
city go one nil up against newcastle thanks to reira, holly bush go 1,2 down against chapels,city go 2-0 (cole), holly bush 3 down not looking good, hollybush begin comeback taking the next 1,2,3 leg's, city go 3-0 up (vassell) holybush take next leg needing one more for win, chapels take 8th leg to even the score,final whistle at city who have secured another resounding win, up steps hollybush's final player(yes you guessed it, me) who goes on to convincingly win the last leg much to the excitement of the home crowd, taxi drop's off the conquering hero, who although having his key see's lights on (still early 11 o clock) so ring's doorbell, seconds later he hears an almighty crash bang wallop, uses key to enter house to find wife has fell halve way down stairs and knock herself out, ambulance arrives, takes them to hospital where he waits 2hrs until she's released declared fit , orders taxi, arrives home 2.30am makes brew go bed,

what a night.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
lol.... and its all your fault for ringing the bell :D

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
used the key last,
she complained, because she never heard me come in, so i know she's back to normal, and she's got one heluva bruise on her ar.....

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat