• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What about Edision serial number?

My Satellite Setup
Dish 1.35m-->Astra 19.2, Hotbird 13.0
Dish 0.80m--> HellasSat 39.0
Dreambox 500S with Gemini 4.40
My Location
Thessaloniki, Greece
Hello. Sorry to write in english, but I would like to ask where can I find a valid serial number for my receiver (1120 CX), so that I can use October for c/s. Is there any way to try the service without a serial number? I want to know its reliability.
I have installed the program, I have connected the null modem cable, I have upgraded the firmware (16/03), I have enabled the c/s from the settings panel, but I receive a "wrong key" message from October.
I would appreciate if someone with personal experience on Edision c/s can help me. Thanks.

bikeralentejano

Funckin' Prospect
My Satellite Setup
Edision 2100 FTA & Edision 1120cx
My Location
Portugal
badboy-gr said:
Hello. Sorry to write in english, but I would like to ask where can I find a valid serial number for my receiver (1120 CX), so that I can use October for c/s. Is there any way to try the service without a serial number? I want to know its reliability.
I have installed the program, I have connected the null modem cable, I have upgraded the firmware (16/03), I have enabled the c/s from the settings panel, but I receive a "wrong key" message from October.
I would appreciate if someone with personal experience on Edision c/s can help me. Thanks.
i think this s/n is given you by the server's you try to connect, you need to register in any server to they give you da s/n, i think so...

My Satellite Setup
Dish 1.35m-->Astra 19.2, Hotbird 13.0
Dish 0.80m--> HellasSat 39.0
Dreambox 500S with Gemini 4.40
My Location
Thessaloniki, Greece
Hello bikeralentejano and thank you for your answer, which indeed sounds rational. The big question is where can I register and how? I suppose that there is no official registration form with credit card payment... Do you have any personal experience in c/s with Edision? I would like to hear your opinion. Thanks.