What am I Doing Wrong (Newbie)

wilson3010

Reaction score
Anyone help please.

I've uploaded onto the fun card 5 the latest codes and put the card into the ice blue cam i've got.

But I don't get any extra channels.

It's a technomate 5000dacpci box

what am I doing wrong

is it the hex files is so where could i get the correct ones.

or the way i programmed it

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Hi,

Just get the 6 in 1 files and program these on a card , that should work..
JKF, DaveM, most will do just pick one and try them m8,

Cheers,

Cor.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
What were you getting before, and what do you want to get now ?

wilson3010

Reaction score
All I was getting before

was the unencoded stuff

And free-tvx which was on the cam when i got it.

would like to just unencoded everything i can get on astra and hotbird

would love sct and satifaction but i think they will be harder to find the hex files for

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
wilson3010 said:
would love sct and satifaction but i think they will be harder to find the hex files for
SCT and Satisfaction are one and the same channel, Wilson. The only way you will access it, though, is with an official card in IRDETO 2 or Viaccess 2. There are no cracks on second generation encryption as yet. :)

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the technomate may have a cam compatability problem,i have a ci5000 model and have had problems in the past with picture break up but the clear channels were fine,i was using a viaccess black cam at the time i found when i changed to an axis with pentacrypt it was fine,try another cam or check the cam programming,it is worth going to www.technomate.com to download a receiver update,if there is her17 software on a technomate a download is not possible as this software appeared for a short time and was withdrawn,any attempt will result in a 8888 message on the receiver and it will have to be returned to technomate for replacment i don't think they charge for this,most problems seem to be with software with receivers.