what are TPS keys?

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
Being new to the whole sat thing and all - am I right in assuming TPS refers to "La Télévision Par Satellite" channels which hang off Hotbird 13E (tps.fr)? If one would to obtain TPS keys would all the channels belonging to TPS be miraculously watcheable? Trawling around in kingofsat.net I note TPS uses transmits a variety of encryption schemes (Mediaguard 2 & TPScrypt & Viaccess 2) which one would the TPS keys be valid for? One in particular or all?

CTS

webseeker55

Reaction score
Would you kindly let me know the new TPS keys?
Thanking you in anticipation.
Or kindly tell me how to find them free of charge.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
removed you two other posts asking the same thing. Have a look in Nobbly's big links list for key sites, you should find several there.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
closetosoton said:
Being new to the whole sat thing and all - am I right in assuming TPS refers to "La Télévision Par Satellite" channels which hang off Hotbird 13E (tps.fr)? If one would to obtain TPS keys would all the channels belonging to TPS be miraculously watcheable? Trawling around in kingofsat.net I note TPS uses transmits a variety of encryption schemes (Mediaguard 2 & TPScrypt & Viaccess 2) which one would the TPS keys be valid for? One in particular or all?

CTS
Yes, get the keys and a way of delivering them to your receiver (card/CAM/remote/emu etc.) and TPScrypt can currently be undone. It will get you the Mult!v!s!on channels as part of that bouquet aswell.

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
BGonaSTICK said:
Yes, get the keys and a way of delivering them to your receiver (card/CAM/remote/emu etc.) and TPScrypt can currently be undone. It will get you the Mult!v!s!on channels as part of that bouquet aswell.

Thanks for that BGonaSTICK, I was begining to think nobody would answer my original question, it seems my thread was just followed up with key requests/links to keys, why people don't start a new more appropriate thread I don't understand. It seems hard as a newbie to get all the info from one place in a sensible to digest format, especially when it comes to keys - probably understandly so due to the nature of it all... these forums I've found to be full of useful info, kept it up guys. I'm soon to go fully motorised, I'll have some more questions soon - in the correct sub-forum of course.

ta.

CTS
:)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL, NP m8.

There are many good guys and gals here that will sort you out.
I'm afraid the idiot spammers are on the increase though.

I have to say that part of this hobby is reading plenty aswell, so whilst the knowledgeable folks here will allways help folks out when they get stuck, they won't spoon feed them either. Where would be the fun in that, for either party!?

Not directing that remark at you BTW :)