what can i do with aston cam

C

CHEEF

now seca 2 has took over, is there anything i can do with my aston cam v1.05. at the moment im only gettin fta channels of my motorised set up, is it worth me partexchanging this for a magic module and programme is this worth the money and how long will this last or are there better products out there?????????

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No guarantees on anything Cheef, unless you pay for a legitimate subscription that is. :)

I would be more inclined to go for a Matrix reloaded CAM.

C

CHEEF

can u inform me more on the matrix reloaded cam , especially on the advantages over the magic, im a bit new to this , what cards should i use with this cam how easy is it for upgrades . how much will this cost ? thanx for yor info so far.......

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The MR has a distinct advantage over the MM in my opinion, as it would appear to have more support, the MR software can also be loaded onto a non-working MM.

I believe that it is also cheaper and due to the fact that the software is more recent, it should clear more channels.

You should be able to buy a Matrix for £120, sofware can be updated by using a Fun 4 or 5 smartcard, possibly over the air in the future.