What can I get?

cannyman2003

Reaction score
I have a televes system, 6 in 1 cam with a fun card, 80cm dish, I am very new to this and I can receive a few channels that I know of, but I want to maxamize my viewing, How?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
What receiver and what is it connected to ?

Is it patched to accept a special CAM?

Is it a moving dish, if so what limits are set into the system ?

cannyman2003

Reaction score
Channel Hopper said:
What receiver and what is it connected to ?

Is it patched to accept a special CAM?

Is it a moving dish, if so what limits are set into the system ?

I have a Televes rsd7254 as it says on the front of the receiver, connected to a moving dish that is 80cm. My cam says irdeto access on the front of it, but a friend who I no longer see changed it to be a 6 in 1. I dont no much about its limits, alls I know is that it has astra 1 and hispasat but my hispasat seems to have gone off completly. I have a programmer etc and I know very little about provider ids except for 1 and 3 in nagravision! hope this makes sense, would be grateful for any info!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Rescan for channels on Hispasat, you will find that all of the Palco channels are now dead, you should now receive the Taquilla channels.

cannyman2003

Reaction score
rescanned it yesterday, made up to see taquillas but still not getting pictures? what should the transponder be set at etc? Are these programs under tvcabo? when I rescanned total futbol dissappeared? any clues?

artie62

Reaction score
Ihave had a cam returned from being repaired, only they have changed the cam from aston 1.05 to conax cam and that i can use a 6and1 card with the cam but where is conax chanels,my set up is fixed dish 13 and 19 east i have a humax f1-vac1 which i use now i also have a force 1122s which is not in use,i tend to loose my temper operating it or trying too. all help would be gratefully accepted.in anticipation thanks very much

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Ask your repairman why the CAM has been upgraded and what use it might be

Which Conax version is it by the way (3.03, or 4.00)?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
artie62 said:
Ihave had a cam returned from being repaired, only they have changed the cam from aston 1.05 to conax cam and that i can use a 6and1 card with the cam but where is conax chanels,my set up is fixed dish 13 and 19 east i have a humax f1-vac1 which i use now i also have a force 1122s which is not in use,i tend to loose my temper operating it or trying too. all help would be gratefully accepted.in anticipation thanks very much

I also have a 1122s, at the moment it still works, but am thinking of taking a large hammer to it.

artie62

Reaction score
Channel Hopper said:
Ask your repairman why the CAM has been upgraded and what use it might be Whic h Conax version is it by the way (3.03, or 4.00)?
will let you know what ans.repairman gives me.????