Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
ive seen various other forums and im sure i can get it setup eventually. Think im gonna gegt a 500s off alsat it seems cheaper than ebay for it.

billnot

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Famaval 3,1, IP9000HD plus other FTA and Linux boxes - Astra 1&2, Hotbird, Hispasat
My Location
Benitachell, Alicante, Spain
bigfish, I don't know if it helps you make up your mind, but I know that if I'd started with a 500 then by now it would be for sale as I'd have outgrown it and gone for the 7025 instead. Luckily, I took the plunge and bought the 7025 to start with - twin tuners and room for a hard dish (which was the first thing I fitted) are what sold it for me.

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
thanks for the advice bill, ive got a sky+ reciever so im not too botherd about that at the moment idealy id like something with pvr and twin tuner so i can put my sky+ and other sat reciever away but i cant spend that amount of money at the moment so the reason im thinking of getting the 500s is so i can just start and have a play around with it.

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
Needless to say it will be back up for sale at some point when i decide to upgrade to something better like the 7025 as you say just seems like you cant go wrong for £99

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
one more question before i buy my 500 i promise!. with the 500s am i able to share a card but also access another share? eg. i share my sky uk card with somebody in italy who shares there sky italy card with me?

last question and thanks.

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
can someone confirm please that i can run a server and also access somebody elses at the same time using a 500S as im just waiting on this information to make an order. cheers

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
im all up and running now using gbox very happy :) ty

AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
very interesting thread.I'd like to buy a new receiver and was thinking of buying a dreambox. There are few in the market which one do you recommend?I did do some patching o my Humax & Dragon CAM, so I have some knowledge. Is that enough or I need to be computer literate?would you prefere dreambox over tripple dragon?Thanks

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
never used a cam or card recivier until the dreambox so i cant comment on that although i am very computer literate. Im happy i got the 500s it is an incredible reviever specialy as a basic for £99 but i have outgrown it already and would prefer a model with higher memory and pvr but im very happy and have no plans on changing for the time being.

redmart

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
DB 8000 HD - Manhattan 100HH -1m LH dish
<Network>Wireless to Cisco 857 router <Software>
Nabilosat Dream Elite v133B
My Location
Ireland
The main thing missing from the current Dreambox lineup is HD. This should be addressed in the next model (when it is eventually released).
It is rumoured to have hot swappable tuner modules that can also be DVB-T.
I personally wouldn't buy a new 7025 and would wait for the next model.

AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
how is tripple dragon compared to dreambox?
thanks

shaib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
My Location
Israel
i already connect to share server that have SKY and Italy sport and showtime showsport and many cards i don't know him but my freind creat me account so
i have DreamBox 500 and i'm working with CCcam 2.0.3 and i'll can to share the dreambox with my share it will be greate all of you can be enjoy. i need to know
1. how make my Dreambox to be "server" that share the keys?
i don't have a cards my dream box connect to some server to recive the key.
and if i can share my dreambox you can enjoy too.
please replay to Email address removed with details.
thanks
shaib

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
...and don't solicit for card sharing details.

Llew

shaib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
My Location
Israel
Llew said:
...and don't solicit for card sharing details.

Llew
i'm work with cccam 2.0.3

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
you cannot share the keys, it has to be from a card itself im afraid.

Some servers offer you to watch for free bt i dont know about this, i think you type in the server details and everything will be sent to your box but i'm not sure.

What i do know is you cannot share keys it has to be a card and if they demand you have to have a card to "join in" then im afaird your out of luck on that one.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Lets just remind everyone reading this that you should be VERY careful when talking about sharing cards. Our rules specifically forbid anything that could be taken as asking for c/shares or advertising c/shares of any kind.

If we decide you are breaking this rule (intentionally or accidently we will issue you with a warning.. 2 strikes and you are out (banned))

Status
Not open for further replies.