My Satellite Setup
DishTv DTH
Zenega 1004S
My Location
India
I HAVE DISH TV AND MY SUBSCRIPTION WAS EXPIRED ON MARCH2007,
I DONT WANT TO RENEW IT.
AS DISH TV STB IS NOT ALLOWING ME EDIT TRANSPONDERS,
I AM PLANNING TO BUY ANOTHER STB AND CHANGE THE DISH DIRECTION FOR OTHER CHANNELS.
SO HERE IS MY QUERY
WHAT ARE THE OTHER CHANNELS I CAN GET IN KU BAND APART FROM DD DIRECT+ CHANNELS.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITIES OF GETTING REN TV OR OTHER ADULT CHANNELS:p .
CAN I GET FASHION TV (NOT FASHION TV INDIA:-doh! )

[FONT='Verdana'']WAITING FOR RESPONSE[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana''][/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana''][/FONT][FONT='Verdana'']REGARDS[/FONT]

My Satellite Setup
DishTv DTH
Zenega 1004S
My Location
India
I ALSO HAVE A CABLE STB "IRDEOTO" with smart card provided by my cable operator....

can i use that for any other purpose?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
avijeet said:
I ALSO HAVE A CABLE STB "IRDEOTO" with smart card provided by my cable operator....

Book end would be about right :p

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
avijeet said:
what sir 'O'-red
A book end is a heavy object placed on a shelf to stop the books falling off the end of the shelf

Noun 1.
bookend - a support placed at the end of a row of books to keep them upright (on a shelf or table)

My Satellite Setup
DishTv DTH
Zenega 1004S
My Location
India
Topper said:
A book end is a heavy object placed on a shelf to stop the books falling off the end of the shelf

Noun 1.
bookend - a support placed at the end of a row of books to keep them upright (on a shelf or table)
I know what a bookend is.... m not impressed with ur untimely sence of humor... anyway... thanks for the lovely clipart....

anyway... u tell me... what r the KU-band channels availale .... apart from DTH and DD.... which i can receive using my dishtv ..(i will buy a new stb)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The problem is not me avijeet it appears to be you who never seems to know when something is funny. You break the rules and mention a cable box which is forbidden on this forum and as a moderator of this forum I could have actually warned you for that as it is against the rules yet rather than you be humble and acknowledge the fact that I have turned a blind eye to your transgression you take offense at my sense of humour which is trying to cover up your error. OK if that is how you wish to be monitored I will work that way and rather than take a light hearted attitude to any transgressions by you I will act accordingly and apply the rules of the forum as they were meant to be applied.... suit yourself )(-red

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Avijeet Bro Topper is right, If you need pls refer rules, Be brotherhood bro.

My Satellite Setup
DishTv DTH
Zenega 1004S
My Location
India
Topper said:
The problem is not me avijeet it appears to be you who never seems to know when something is funny. You break the rules and mention a cable box which is forbidden on this forum and as a moderator of this forum I could have actually warned you for that as it is against the rules yet rather than you be humble and acknowledge the fact that I have turned a blind eye to your transgression you take offense at my sense of humour which is trying to cover up your error. OK if that is how you wish to be monitored I will work that way and rather than take a light hearted attitude to any transgressions by you I will act accordingly and apply the rules of the forum as they were meant to be applied.... suit yourself )(-red
TOPPER Don’t burn in fire….
My first reply was a humble [FONT='Verdana'']acknowledgment[/FONT]
My 2nd reply was not offensive, read it over and over again.
M amateur in this field.. all I asked was.. I have a DIGI BOX so can I use it with Antenna for any purpose… that’s all… my query was not regarding cable boxes
Its up to u now how u take it…. Thanks for the diplomatic warning

Hareesh

My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
avijeet said:
TOPPER Don’t burn in fire….
My first reply was a humble [FONT='Verdana'']acknowledgment[/font]
My 2nd reply was not offensive, read it over and over again.
M amateur in this field.. all I asked was.. I have a DIGI BOX so can I use it with Antenna for any purpose… that’s all… my query was not regarding cable boxes
Its up to u now how u take it…. Thanks for the diplomatic warning
Rules are made to obey not to break. Dear members be loyal in your language. Mods and admins are watching each and every posts.O-no

My Satellite Setup
DishTv DTH
Zenega 1004S
My Location
India
Hareesh said:
Rules are made to obey not to break. Dear members be loyal in your language. Mods and admins are watching each and every posts.O-no
ok if just writing "DIGIBOX" in a post is wrong... then i m sorry

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
avijeet said:

You either do not know what you are writing or you are just a troublemaker either way thread closed and you get points

Status
Not open for further replies.