What equipment do i need

hyper

Reaction score
Can someone pls tell me what equipment i need to buy to view channels via keys and how do you enter keys? I currently have a fta Systems to view (28.2 E)(19.2E) (13 E)

Thanks

blondy

Reaction score
hell
i use my receiver to enter the keys for many channels.
i use fortecstar 5100 . it is so easy to enter the keys through it
u need nothing rather than finding the keys in the net and put it in the reciever so it will work

hyper

Reaction score
So if i buy a Fortec Star 5100 Plus satellite receiver i will be able to view channels like Multivision and AB SAT on 13e via keys codes without the need for cam's or extra equipment.

Thanks

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Yes, that's certainly possible with the correct software for that particular model. With so many different patches available for Fortecs, some people have problems when they upload incorrect files to their receiver. Join one of the Yahoo Fortec groups applicable to the Fortecstar 5100+, e.g.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fortec/files/

Llew

S

satsid

helo hyper,i can help you here.best way 2 watch mulivision is with a nokia 9600 with nomaninit & freecam.i have used this for years & never not been able 2 watch,you will allso see tps.works best with ds9 card,happy veiwing.
sid