What Happened To Modshack Website?

cfphoenix

cfphoenix

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Hi anybody knows why "MoDSHACK has now ceased operating" :(

And any idea where it will possibly resurface?

M

mattbowls

heard he had to choose between internet and family !! guess what he chose ?

cfphoenix

cfphoenix

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
w hole said:
Seems to be back now.

Regards

W. Hole
Thanks... I am very happy they are back online...

(Better download all "important" files/software...before they close shop :) )

P

philkiteman2000

Modshack has gone again. Does anyone no if its out their sumwhere?

S

satellite eye

something funney is going on ,i think it has done this before
there seems to be a site www.cableshack.co.uk for users from september 15th on a search,wait and see

S

satellite eye

as 11/9/04 it is back on seems someone had a bust up and pulled the plug,it seems to have happened before,"not very good"

cfphoenix

cfphoenix

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belfast
It is back again. 12/09/04

I don't understand what is happening. on/off/on/off/on/off :confused

They are good. I learned a lot from these guys (reading atmels, changing macs etc) :)

Now, I am into dreambox... (Satellite is great, no boundaries, more choice, but I am having a hard time with tweaking the EMUs....).

Cheers..

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
cfphoenix said:
It is back again. 12/09/04

I don't understand what is happening. on/off/on/off/on/off :confused

They are good. I learned a lot from these guys (reading atmels, changing macs etc) :)

Now, I am into dreambox... (Satellite is great, no boundaries, more choice, but I am having a hard time with tweaking the EMUs....).

Cheers..
I would concentrate on newcamd (now at V5.19, but not working on Sly It as of 3pm this afternoon...). It's pretty straightforward, and does nearly everything. It's the only one I use on a day-to-day basis.

cfphoenix

cfphoenix

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belfast
BGonaSTICK said:
I would concentrate on newcamd (now at V5.19, but not working on Sly It as of 3pm this afternoon...). It's pretty straightforward, and does nearly everything. It's the only one I use on a day-to-day basis.
Stick, I want to decode Free X and Dream X and Sky Italy too, I am using the SF and Terminator images and DM5620, could you advise. The 31/8 scam has stopped decoding free X. I used to install all the 31/8 emu and upgraded the camd to 3.59 and newcamd to v5.19. Could you advise on how to decode free X using Newcamd? (I read in one of your post that it can be done).

Cheers m8.

H

HutchTheCrutch

Can you guys help me out with ModShack please ..... I bought a cable dreambox last week and I've managed to get a RuDBox + the SoftCam.Key from a mate of mine, and I'm just about to get DM7000s for the satellite, but I need to get into ModShack. Problem is that the site isn't taking any more registrations ....

Any clues ?!?!?