What is a Titanium card used for?

R

RyokoFanUK

I have a MRV with the latest software (MRV 2.25) and been hearing so much about Titanium card but never really looked into them - so my question is, what are they? and can they do which for example an MRV or Dragon CAM cant...

Thanks in advance..

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not much at the moment.

R

RyokoFanUK

Thats really surprising! There was so much hype about them when they got released and ppl where paying stupid prices for them in Ebay (£50+)... I imagined they would have been a breakthrough after listening to some of the hype - a new way to clear channels which could not be cleared before like for example D+... ah well...

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Not long ago, they did tons of stuff, including C*nax on 1W, but things change fast in this world.

P

PCD

DB Magician
At present titanium file Wltdo clears polsat and tps-multivision on hotbird and tv cabo and multicanal on hispasat. I don't think other methods clear much else !

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Very true. Apart from the 'Wildcard' :)

Let's hope that gets released into the wild soon too. They've obviously been holding that one back.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It only really ads the Dutch package, not much on there that isn't available elsewhere. I believe that the Titanium also does the unmentionable service as well, hence why the prices escalated a short time ago.

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rolfw said:
I believe that the Titanium also does the unmentionable service as well, hence why the prices escalated a short time ago.
Ahhh, yes. Apparently so. I forgot about that :)

john_graydon

john_graydon

My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
BGonaSTICK said:
Ahhh, yes. Apparently so. I forgot about that :)

Just looking at your new Avitar Stick, Is it you or it looks like a young Stephen King.?????????If its you then Im ehhhhhhhhhhh Flabbergasted as I imagined you as someone else.

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL - yes, I'm someone else...

It's Simon Quinlank - go Google!

To partake in the hobby king's latest offering you will need some bourbon biscuits, a Vera Lynne record, or cassette, a flask of weak lemon drink & a lockable room. That's right, this week we're going "Old Man Collecting". To perform this hobby, you must lure as many old men as you can find to your lockable room - using bourbon biscuits or recordings of Vera Lynne as bait. The weak lemon drink is for drinking while waiting for the old men to hove into view.

G

ginger

HI there just wondering. I see that a tit card is said to work for tv cabo on hispasat. Is that still the case and if anyone has any idea how long that will last?? I have a technosat 5500ci. If the tit card does no longer work what other options would be open to me to get tv cabo on hispasat
cheers

P

PCD

DB Magician
maurice594 said:
Only thing tit card is good for is cleaning ice off your windscreen!!!
Both tmb and wltdo are being updated almost daily ! If the keys are public you should get it, apart from the odd providers. :)