What is a Titanium card used for?

RyokoFanUK

Reaction score
I have a MRV with the latest software (MRV 2.25) and been hearing so much about Titanium card but never really looked into them - so my question is, what are they? and can they do which for example an MRV or Dragon CAM cant...

Thanks in advance..

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not much at the moment.

RyokoFanUK

Reaction score
Thats really surprising! There was so much hype about them when they got released and ppl where paying stupid prices for them in Ebay (£50+)... I imagined they would have been a breakthrough after listening to some of the hype - a new way to clear channels which could not be cleared before like for example D+... ah well...

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Not long ago, they did tons of stuff, including C*nax on 1W, but things change fast in this world.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
At present titanium file Wltdo clears polsat and tps-multivision on hotbird and tv cabo and multicanal on hispasat. I don't think other methods clear much else !

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Very true. Apart from the 'Wildcard' :)

Let's hope that gets released into the wild soon too. They've obviously been holding that one back.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It only really ads the Dutch package, not much on there that isn't available elsewhere. I believe that the Titanium also does the unmentionable service as well, hence why the prices escalated a short time ago.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rolfw said:
I believe that the Titanium also does the unmentionable service as well, hence why the prices escalated a short time ago.

Ahhh, yes. Apparently so. I forgot about that :)

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
BGonaSTICK said:
Ahhh, yes. Apparently so. I forgot about that :)

Just looking at your new Avitar Stick, Is it you or it looks like a young Stephen King.?????????If its you then Im ehhhhhhhhhhh Flabbergasted as I imagined you as someone else.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL - yes, I'm someone else...

It's Simon Quinlank - go Google!

To partake in the hobby king's latest offering you will need some bourbon biscuits, a Vera Lynne record, or cassette, a flask of weak lemon drink & a lockable room. That's right, this week we're going "Old Man Collecting". To perform this hobby, you must lure as many old men as you can find to your lockable room - using bourbon biscuits or recordings of Vera Lynne as bait. The weak lemon drink is for drinking while waiting for the old men to hove into view.

ginger

Reaction score
HI there just wondering. I see that a tit card is said to work for tv cabo on hispasat. Is that still the case and if anyone has any idea how long that will last?? I have a technosat 5500ci. If the tit card does no longer work what other options would be open to me to get tv cabo on hispasat
cheers

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
maurice594 said:
Only thing tit card is good for is cleaning ice off your windscreen!!!

Both tmb and wltdo are being updated almost daily ! If the keys are public you should get it, apart from the odd providers. :)