what is needed to program a card?

Doom87

Reaction score
I've programmer
it's name is MultiProgrammer, Version 3.5
then i've a Free Card..

I would like to program Canal+..but dont dont know how to do it...
what program can i use ..etc..

thanhks for all help.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi doom87. not to sure what a "free card" is. but i think you need a titanium card to get C+. rob43

Doom87

Reaction score
rob43 said:
hi doom87. not to sure what a "free card" is. but i think you need a titanium card to get C+. rob43
Free Card = like any card you put in you reciver to lock up channels...
you understund me better?

Grayarea

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Newport, Co Mayo
Unless you tell us what type of card you have we cannot help you. "free card" means nothing to me anyway.

If you are talking about a subs card that has expired then the chances of you getting it working depend on the card type and serial number. Only very very few are capable of being used again.

In any case the procedure for activating expired cards is not widely know, so you will have to do some research of your own.

Grayarea.

Doom87

Reaction score
Grayarea said:
Unless you tell us what type of card you have we cannot help you. "free card" means nothing to me anyway.

If you are talking about a subs card that has expired then the chances of you getting it working depend on the card type and serial number. Only very very few are capable of being used again.

In any case the procedure for activating expired cards is not widely know, so you will have to do some research of your own.

Grayarea.
i think it's called Gold Card..

more i dont know :(

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi doom87. i don´t think you will get c+ with a gold card, as far as i know you need a titanuim card and a programmer with pheonix capability. rob43