What is reality really?

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Nope, I am not in contact with the spirit world ......

I meant the 2 stroke lawnmower... not you. O-Ha O-Ha O-Ha

L.

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
(my mistake, isn't lawnmower engine 1 cylinder not 1 stroke? I'm talking drivel again, but you knew that.....).

All interesting stuff. Is channel hopper saying physical laws don't propogate through black holes, so if you could go through one to a different universe, maybe laws of physics would also be different?
Or would you just arrive somewhere else in this universe, a hyperspace hop, only i said that's impossible, oh dear ......

As i understand it, particle physicists (when they can get the money, these days!) are looking for the Higgs Boson, which fixes the Higgs field, which determines certain physical constants ......

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
spiney said:
(my mistake, isn't lawnmower engine 1 cylinder not 1 stroke? I'm talking drivel again, but you knew that.....).

All interesting stuff. Is channel hopper saying physical laws don't propogate through black holes, so if you could go through one to a different universe, maybe laws of physics would also be different?
Or would you just arrive somewhere else in this universe, a hyperspace hop, only i said that's impossible, oh dear ......

We all talk drivel, and another thread nearby confirms that whatever our conscious may be when the thought is generated, its adapted somewhat via the path of reasoning to become (hopefully) understandable when it comes out into the world.

I do not know what is behind a black hole, I doubt anyone does, but I would hazard a guess theres a lot going on that cannot be defined by what is on this side. Time is one of those variables that is fixed over here, unless you pass out through drink or live for SciFi novels/TV programmes (boring people have a gift of slowing down time immensly), on the other side, time could be as adjustable as velocity is over here, whos to know ?