WHat is the best titaniumcard? BLUE / WHITE ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Blue is the original, but the white will work just as well, providing that you use the right files.

dad

Reaction score
can you put titanum white file on a blue titanium card without blowing it. thanks DAD. O-Ha

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You should be able to, as far as I know the only difference, is that the Blue files have some nasty code which disables the whitecard operating system.

Having said that though, if in doubt, don't do it, these cards can end up as very expensive ice scrapers.

BOEBOE

Reaction score
And why is that? Because BLUE tits are original and the makers of the blue tit want to destroy tits from other manufactorers?

So BLUE files don't work on WHITE tits
And White files work on BLUE tits

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
That's just about the size of it, although I haven't tested all of the white files on the blue cards, so they may not all work, but shouldn't damage the card.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
For US it is a hobby.

For some it is a job, and they want is to make money. This Bomb thing was ( for me ) just a bit too far.

People in the Know.....Know what was done and Why....Some guys just want to live of our backs.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Rant Over.

Must be my new JOB....