What is the latest Predator file?

stevefranks

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I was wondering what the latest Predator file is?

I have loaded 3.2 onto my Dragon cam (succesfully I think) and onto my Technomate receiver (succesfully - refreshed until 100%). The receiver shows that 3.2 as being on there (sub menu is there).

However, I cannot get unencrypted channels.I have been through all of the available channels on Hotbird and channels such as Multivision or Tquilla are still encrypted.

I did load the Bin file and not .dra file onto the card using Infinity USB and software.

Any ideas what I have done wrong?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi stevefranks,

predator 3.20 is the latest but you wont open any taquilla channels, they have been unavailable for a while, you should get TPS and SRG (Swiss) packages along with Cartoon Network(Cyfra+), and Polsat on Hotbird.
You load the Fun7ldr,hex and the .bin file onto a Funcard 7 and the .dra onto a pic card.
If you're having problems with some channels try deleting and re-scanning, to see if that works, if that doesn't solve your problem check if your receiver is patched, which could cause a problem with the Dragon Cam, and if you have left any cards in your receiver or Cam.
Please post back with details of your loader card.
Best wishes
Mickha

stevefranks

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for replying.

My receiver isnt patched I dont think. I am rescanning now. A friend has the same reciever and cam + 3.2 and his works fine, very annoying!

In my first post I meant to say "cannot get encrypted channels"

My loader card is Fun7 Dragon. I have tried putting dra pile on external eprom as well as bin file, neither variation seems to work.

I do not have any PIC cards, do I need one of these?

My friend can get MTV of sorts, along with multivision and loads of others. I can seem to get much on hotbird compared to him.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi stevefranks,
I use a Fun card 7 without any problem, you can use either to load a Dragon Cam, providing you follow the instructions:
My programmer is Infinity/Phoenix USB so I choose Prussian card 5 (Funcard 7)
Load FUN7LDR.HEX into the flash.
Load Predator320.bin into Ext EEprom2 and choose reverse span option 2.
write to card.
If your Dragon Cam isn't in your receiver:
Make sure you are tuned to a FTA channel.
Insert the programmed card into the Dragon module. Insert this into your receiver and turn on the receiver.
If your Cam is in your receiver, tune to a FTA (Free to Air) channel, I usually use BBC World.
Switch off your receiver, and insert your funcard, chip face up.
Switch on your receiver.
Go to the Common interface menu on the receiver, and select the "Dragon Loader" module.
In the next menu, select "yes, Load module".
Now a menu appears indicating that loading is in progress. To see the actual porgress percentage, select "refresh". There is no auto-refresh because some receivers had problems with that....
When loading is complete, a menu appears saying "Loading successful". REMOVE the loader card from the module, and switch off and turn back on the receiver.
Everything should now open.
For the latest Predator files try:
_http://www.dragonmodule.com/

_http://www.ucassupport.nl/dragonsupport/english/Software.htm

Best wishes
Mickha

stevefranks

Reaction score
Hi Mickha,

Turned receiver on and off and it works! Thanks for your help!

Stephen.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi stevefranks,
you're welcome, if you can get 30W you can also get Cabo and Mediapark.
Best wishes
Mickha

stevefranks

Reaction score
Dear Mickha,

I am a complete newbie. i have installed my own motorised system without sat finder or anything! More luck than anything...

I shall try and get 30w on my receiver now..

Many thanks,

Stephen.