What lead to connect my receiver to PC.

FeBonti

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
what does that standa for?
Hello there!

I'd like to know how I can connect my receiver to the computer to install the softwere needed to get the viaccess codes. WHich cable shall I buy? My computer is very old and do not have USB port. My monitor has an USB port but not my CPU.

Thank you very much!

Fernanda
tapfit2004 said:
i think you are asking this question in the wrong thread. this thread is 4 years old. nova is using irdeto2 which is not cracked at the moment.

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
FeBonti said:
Hello there!

I'd like to know how I can connect my receiver to the computer to install the softwere needed to get the viaccess codes. WHich cable shall I buy? My computer is very old and do not have USB port. My monitor has an USB port but not my CPU.

Thank you very much!

Fernanda

Communication between PC and decoders most times takes place through 9pin male serial port, which is both on the PC and you decoder.
MOst decoders require a null modem serial cable, which is a serial cable with female female 9pin ports.
Most times the pin connection is as follows
2---->3
3---->2
5---->5

BUT..... your decoder may be different from MOST decoders...therefore I suggest you look at your instruction manual. The connection to PC should be detailed there.

Hope it helps :)