What mature content with matrix reloaded at 19 East?

blackninja

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a matrix reloaded cam. What mature content would I unlock with a comag receiver if I moved my sky digital dish to 19 East? Is the dish too small for Hotbird 13 East?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Depends how big your dish is! ;)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
It also kinda depends on where you are in the UK.

South good, north bad. Bit like the football really (JOKE!!!!! Don't flame me!!!).
No really, the closer to the equator you are, the better the signal (now I just KNOW someones gonna disagree with THAT!).

You should certainly get a fair number of the transponders, but it's really hit and miss trying to second guess. Weather, location, obstructions, dish/LNB/cable/plug condition etc, but worth a crack. If you get a signal then there are a number of channels which may meet your needs. I'm not a CAM/card expert, but with a combination, you can get several of the channels open including the D+ package in s*ca 2. That'll give you T*quilla for a start.

:)

blackninja

Reaction score
Just looked at http://www.ultimatetvguide.com/Bigtable.htm

Are you sure about Seca 2? Seems to be a fair few under 19.2 East but I read in an earlier post that Matrix Reloaded only unlocks S*ca 1, Nagravision 1 etc... so does that mean I'd get premiere on nagravision but not say Canal+ on Seca 2.

BTW - Liverpool have probably won as much as all the London clubs combined so don't go dissin Northern football soft lad (don't worry I know you were jokin - I'm probably a bit on the defensive after us selling one of our best ever players for 8 mil to the world's richest club).

BGonaSTICK said:
It also kinda depends on where you are in the UK.

South good, north bad. Bit like the football really (JOKE!!!!! Don't flame me!!!).
No really, the closer to the equator you are, the better the signal (now I just KNOW someones gonna disagree with THAT!).

You should certainly get a fair number of the transponders, but it's really hit and miss trying to second guess. Weather, location, obstructions, dish/LNB/cable/plug condition etc, but worth a crack. If you get a signal then there are a number of channels which may meet your needs. I'm not a CAM/card expert, but with a combination, you can get several of the channels open including the D+ package in s*ca 2. That'll give you T*quilla for a start.

:)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL,

as I said I'm not 100% on the MR issue, but I am sure that Taq's can be opened on 19.2, cos I have a very close friend who watched Tomb Raider on Taq. yesterday!

I think you'll find that the tit card can be programmed to open D+/S2 and that it will work in the MR.

Some report that 1.1 works, others downgraded to 1.055.

Should open D*porte channels, C Cine and T*quill*s.

BTW, I thought it was a bit sick that Owen went to Real too....