What Official Card Do You Need For TPS foot?

Liamstamb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird 13 east
My Location
England
Does anyone know where i can find official cards on the net? i can find official cards for TPS star and TPS Premier League but not TPSfoot.Can anyone help ? Is it even available ?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Liamstamb said:
Does anyone know where i can find official cards on the net? i can find official cards for TPS star and TPS Premier League but not TPSfoot.Can anyone help ? Is it even available ?

Yes you can buy them, Google for them & By the way TPS Premier League is the same as TPS Foot just renamed. Do A rescan on the TPS transponder and it should come up as TPS Foot. Hope this helps you out.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Liamstamb said:

At the moment TPS football is available WITHOUT cards to thos ewho have the correct receiver :-ohmy

Liamstamb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird 13 east
My Location
England
T_G said:
At the moment TPS football is available WITHOUT cards to thos ewho have the correct receiver :-ohmy

And what receiver is that then ? Also how does downloading onto blank cards work ?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Liamstamb said:
And what receiver is that then?
Dreambox I would say

Liamstamb said:
Also how does downloading onto blank cards work ?
Have a look at _http://www.Duwgati.com a good site that will explain all you need to know about cams and cards and some