What Reciever? For Football Mad londoner!

otmale

Reaction score
Hi There Everyone,

I have been looking around for a good hackable sattelite reciever, mainly for recieving premiership football, FTA, and mature content!!

The two recievers that interest me are the Fortec Star FSCI 5100 Ultra and the Dreambox 5620 S. Both Cost £139. I want to be able to get ART channels and Multivision.

Please Help a Newbie get a good deal!!!!

P.S. What Size Dish would you advise ??

Cheers, Ot. :) :) :)

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
otmale said:
Hi There Everyone,

I have been looking around for a good hackable sattelite reciever, mainly for recieving premiership football, FTA, and mature content!!

The two recievers that interest me are the Fortec Star FSCI 5100 Ultra and the Dreambox 5620 S. Both Cost £139. I want to be able to get ART channels and Multivision.

Please Help a Newbie get a good deal!!!!

P.S. What Size Dish would you advise ??

Cheers, Ot. :) :) :)
Hi otmale. Welcome to the Forum
The Fortec is a good receiver as you can patch it easily with the latest updates to receive those encrypted channels that can be opened at present. No ART though unless you have an official card.
The Dreambox is a good choice if you are PC savvy - rather a steep learning curve though.
You'll need a decent dish setup to make the most of the available channels on the different satellites. I'd go for at least 90cm or 1M.

Llew