What should my new MR open?

Snowy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Aberdeenshire
Hello again all.

I've now entered into the MR game, (V1.08 I think it is), and its opened up a good few channels that I didn't get before. But I'm still not clear on what it should be able to do? Its working on Via**1, TP*crpt and N*gra on Hotbird, Sirius, Astra 1 and Astra2. Should it give me Ird*to, Medi*grd2, etc?

Any advice woiuld be great, thanks.

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Go to http://www.rdi-sat.com/ and from Mach1 files get the latest "Softcam and Matrix Reloaded Keys" file. Have a look to see what keys you have available on what satellites/providers.

Note that Seca2 is not working at the moment for providers using hashtable 9x, and Nagravision on 30W is quite limited because most of the channels are now in Nagra2 which MR doesn't do. TV Cabo still available though and one or two channels on Digital Plus.

Regards

Snowy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Aberdeenshire
Thanks for that quiri,

I've got the file, I'll have a look at what's going.

By the way, this hashtable 9x bit; that's something I don't know about. Can you help some more please?

Many thanks

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
this hashtable 9x bit
Seca2 emulators became available a few months ago so that you could watch Digital Plus and Sky Italia. Then both providers changed the lookup tables used in the encryption to one that wasn't public knowledge (the so called hashtable 9x) , so there was no possibility of emulation working.

Since then, the search has been on to get the hashtable 9x ...

Snowy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Aberdeenshire
You learn something every day quiri, thanks.

Moving on, (and anyone can join in!), my first look at changing keys has confused me; the latest available from the locations recommended in this Forum seem to be what I already have in my MR, yet not sure if all is working as it should be? Do I have to tell the MR which of the many keys already loaded to use, or is this automatic? I also struggle to understand the Ident numbers in the MR change CAS setup, and what to do. I may end up changing the wrong key and lose channels instead of gaining some.

Please excuse the simple queries, but I am leaning. A lot from these pages actually, thanks.