What The Best Receiver For Nagra???

nahary1997

Reaction score
Want To Know The Best Receiver For Nagra And How Cam I Make It 6 In 1?????

T24

Info Exec
Reaction score
All receivers with Conax embedded cam, I prefer (Samsung DSR 9500 AY,embedded conax+Viaccess cam) and load Nagra titanium files on titanium card.you can also load bb aio (6in1) files on Silver card.titanium and silver cards working in the embedded conax cam.

Good luck

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
The Xtreme or receivers manufactured by Kaon are probably the most versatile, their embedded cam's work very simular to the MR normally have one slot for official & fun cards and two Ci slots for additional cams.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Does Kaon have a PVR machine with the embedded CAM ?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I suppose yes as I suspect they make the Xtreme hopper....although as you well know they are all practically made in the same factory!....I was looking with interest the other day at the Manhattan and the rear panel looked very simular to mine.....but I used the name Kaon as I believe they are behind most of the names out there today m8