"whats new" section changed?

geordiejohn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky sd and penta 85cm motorised with ancient spiderbox 900HD
My Location
uk
Hi, I normally click on the "whats new" section of the forum then go down the list to see what items i am interested in.

This seems to have changed to a much less agreeable (IMHO) format where the poster is listed then the topic, it makes it much harder to filter items I am interested in, has the forum changed or is it me?

I am now using the "last 24 hours English posts" instead, but since I cant visit every day I might be missing some good stuff.

Cheers, John.

timo_w2s

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.timo.me.uk
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
Maidenhead, UK & Helsinki, Finland
Yes, I noticed this about a week or so ago. If you click on the "New Posts" instead (on the second line of menu) it should show what was originally under the "What's New" link.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Yep - I too found the updated "What's New" a bit odd at first, but it soon grew on me and you can see at a glance not only what Threads have been updated, but also a preview of what was said ............ saves an awful lot of clicking to find out, as was the case before.

And yes, you can still use the option stated in the previous Post >> I have bookmarked that one and bunged it on my Browser Toolbar.