What's on Seca/Irdito/Viacess

LabMan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi,

I've not been viewing my Sat for a while, ever since it all changed to Seca2 and I have lost the plot a little. Could someone bring me up to date with what is available these days. I have an Aston 1.03 cam, an Irdito and Viaccess Cam with an Echostar AD3000ip and an 80cm motorised dish. There seems to be a lot of new card types available (Funcard, 5in1, 6in1 etc.). Is there anyone out there who could give me a breif description of what they do, how they work and what's available? I would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance.

Labman

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi,

If you use the search function, you would find the answers to all your questions.

Regards

Prince

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Good advice from Prince.
In the meantime, here's a taster (based mainly on the assumption you want predominantly English-language stuff):

- "Seca"1: still get Canal+NL full package on Astra1 (19.2e)
- Viaccess1: still get TV1000/Cinema/Ticket on Sirius (5e), and BBC-Prime on Hotbird (13e)
- Irdeto1: still get Canal+NL (basic package) on Astra1 (19.2e)
- Betacrypt1 - BBC-Prime (as part of Mediavision) on Astra3A (23.5e). Also whole PW package (albeit 99% German) on Astra1 (19.2e)
- Nagravision: still get South-Africa package on Panamsat (68.5e) and Palco on Hispasat (30w)

In addition to the above there are various channels which show adult fare.

Funcard6-in-1 and piccard2 loaded with DS9 6-in-1 gives access to all above when used in a suitable CAM/receiver. The 6th system is "TPScrypt" - a variant of Viaccess1, used by the French provider TPS. If your Irdeto CAM is a patchable type then you can turn it into a FreeCAM2 for the 6-in-1 cards.

2old

LabMan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi,

Thanks for all the advice guys, could you explain how I find out if my Irdito Cam is patchable and where can I find the info on patching.

Thanks in advance.

Labman

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
All that info is posted here too.
Try searching on the following keywords:
irdeto CAM
freeCAM
patch