What's the differences?

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Can anyone point me in the direction of finding what the diffrences are in the DreamBox images available?

As they evolve does anyone document the changes that have been made or what the files/images contain?

Thanks

MacAddict

Reaction score
gameboy said:
Can anyone point me in the direction of finding what the diffrences are in the DreamBox images available?

As they evolve does anyone document the changes that have been made or what the files/images contain?

Thanks

I cant think of anywhere that would compare them as such, but they tend to be very similar. Try some and see what you like. I tend to like the light versions that dont come full of emus and plugins eg ruDream. They Hydra images tend to be the most up to date in terms of inclusion of new emu releases.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Thanks McAddict

DreamBox just arrived and now working!

Will do what you suggest

thanks again

BonceChops

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500, Dreambox 600PVR, Dreambox 7025+, Dreambox 7000, 1m dish on a Moteck SG2100
My Location
NW England