Whats Your List For Santa?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I've just finished writing mine! but i dont think he will be able to get my prezzy's down the chimney!.......

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
No place to land the sleigh on our roof

but I wouldnt mind - Peace on Earth, Goodwill to all men, *****2 emulator etc

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Well hopper i've asked santa for international full sized football pitch (with stands to seat 75,000) so i can invite chelsea round for a friendly.......and a fully equiped satellite broadcasting station so i can transmit the game to every one on this site....lol

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Send that pitch to Dublin as we don't have one....Will have to play our home games in the UK ( world cup Quals. ) as FIFA say our grounds are not up to scrach.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
You would have thought the emerald isle would be top of the shop with the green grass you have out there razor!

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
waverider said:
You would have thought the emerald isle would be top of the shop with the green grass you have out there razor!

We have great grass but no Stands.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well you did once mention that you wanted to go it alone in business.......nows your chance!