When are we going to get the subtitles back??

CameraGuy

Reaction score
My apologies to those who are tired of threads about subtitles, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this subject lately.

I have not seen any subtitles in weeks now. I read somewhere that Sky was aware of this technical problem... I fail to understand the problem though!

So, does anyone have a clue what's happenning?

Thanks!

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
CameraGuy said:
My apologies to those who are tired of threads about subtitles, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this subject lately.

I have not seen any subtitles in weeks now. I read somewhere that Sky was aware of this technical problem... I fail to understand the problem though!

So, does anyone have a clue what's happenning?

Thanks!

No problems over here,I never heard of a technical problem.Have you done the usual,powering off and on,rebooting etc?what digibox do you have?

CameraGuy

Reaction score
zorba said:
No problems over here,I never heard of a technical problem.Have you done the usual,powering off and on,rebooting etc?what digibox do you have?

Thank you for the tip. It worked. Subtitles are back!

(I can't believe I didn't think of that. I guess I keep forgetting that the digibox is very similar to a... PC! hahaha)