When will mankind make first contact with aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
s*t*a*r*m*a*n said:
i guess anythings possible. now ofcourse we have astronaut Edgar mitchell saying that Aliens are real and Nasa are hinding the truth of it. Ofcourse the usual debunkers are out in there droves saying hes lost his mind which of course is not true. The evidence is there to see. The witnesses,documents,implants,data is all there.

Mitchell has had implants ?:eek:

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Not mitchell atleast not that i know of :) various abductee/contactee ufo experiencers have. Implants were first discovered back in the early 1960s by one Derrell Sims who later went on to meet Dr Roger leir a podiatrist foot surgeon who decided to help sims out by doing free surgeries for him to remove suspected alien implants. Later analysis of some of these foreign objects were found to have non terrestrial isotopic rations in them. The interesting thing about the implants is they are not rejected by the body having a cocoon of material surrounding them made from the persons own blood and skin. Meteoric in composition basically intelligently formed metal not of this earth. Expect some military hits to your website logs :)). Recommended reading "alien hunter - the evidence in light by derrell sims" and the aliens and the scalpel by dr roger leir.

:)

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Like this ?

_http://www.truveo.com/South-Park-Cartman-Gets-an-Anal-Probe-Kick-the/id/2505320875

Chrisby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gilbertini 120 + Digiality Platinum 0.3 LNB + Fortec Star Passion HD for Astra 2D. Wave Frontier Gregorian 90 x 3 LNBs.
My Location
Mid Denmark
There are unexplained objects in the sky but none have ever appeared on You Tube. Though lots of aliens have. :D

The idea that space travellers would voluntarily help the Americans with weapons research is more like a script for a Jollywood B movie. Only the Americans still believe they are the world's boy scouts. :p

Those who can travel between the stars would be so advanced they would have no need of anything the human race has to offer. I know I didn't. Though I do like a drop of Bisto with my Sunday roast human. Crackling, anybody? ;)

ZITSTRINGER

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1500 ANALOGUE MOTOR 1M DISH DUAL LNB
My Location
STOCKPORT
dec 21 2012 the aliens are coming with their planet according to myan prophecy and theyve been here before youtube the date end of the world Damn

Chrisby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gilbertini 120 + Digiality Platinum 0.3 LNB + Fortec Star Passion HD for Astra 2D. Wave Frontier Gregorian 90 x 3 LNBs.
My Location
Mid Denmark
ZITSTRINGER said:
dec 21 2012 the aliens are coming with their planet according to myan prophecy and they've been here before youtube the date end of the world. Damn

Party! Party! :D

I don't mind humans but I couldn't eat a whole one. :)

Burp! Whoops. Sorry. :p

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
I think this may well be of interest:

[tube]VjihaK7HfGs[/tube]

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Nice promo Salty.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
well guess my post from april needs a little update. Buzz aldrin is now stating that there is a monolith on the moon of Mars, he mentioned it on c-span interview as it was the 40th aniversary of the moon landings just recently.

www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2009/07/20/HP/A/21095/Newseum+Discussion+on+The+Apollo+Legacy.aspx

53 mins in to a very good interview on space exploration he mentions the monolith and asks who put it there.

Buzz Aldrin: "We should go boldy where man has not gone before.fly by the comets visit asteroids,visit the moon of Mars.
There`s a monolith there, a very unusual structure on this little potato shaped object that goes around mars once in seven hours.
When people find out about that theyre going to say who put that there? who put that there? well eh the universe put it there, if
you choose God put it there, maybe for us to go and see.

just a quick point on channelhoppers link to the anal probe scene, that was all related to the very successfull author whitley strieber who claims he was raped in one of his abduction experiences and was ridiculed for admitting to it for many years by the media.

Crisbe

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Currently, Nokia 1800S with satscan, analogue receiver, Nokia 9800S, D box with DVB2000, 90cm solid offset dish, Panasonic tv with inbuilt freesat. Sky + HD (for the wife, mostly!)
My Location
South Coast, Hampshire
If you met some of the people that work in our factory you would be certain that aliens were already here.
Anyone seen the film "Morons From Outer Space".

There are one or two, who, with an IQ 1% higher, could definitely be turnips in human form.

I am just going to have a lie down in a quiet place now and resume my normal gelatinous state. Eat your heart out Odo!

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
_http://www.translate.google.de/translate?prev=hp&hl=de&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.de.msn.com%2Fpanorama%2FArticle.aspx%3Fcp-documentid%3D149414463&sl=de&tl=en&history_state0=

RdMin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fixed 80cm on 28.2 deg,80cm Motorised 76.5E -58W
My Location
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Ask Robbie Williams,Mr A,I think he knows!!!

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Yeah Robbies been interested in ufology (the study of ufos or unidentified flying objects) for quite some time, in fact he is or was a secret member of the site abovetopsecret.com and at one point he came clean and proved who he was.

This may interest you:
Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS
_www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread355738/pg1

so yeah Robbies been seeking answers for quite some time after he personnally witnessed seeing a ufo himself.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Don't forget about our own home grown UFO experts.

_http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jFkpGtfndrUjXwCPjLoRIvJZSScA

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Yep channel hopper i know of the man Gary Mckinnon you refer to infact i met him once he was a friend of a friend when he used to live in Scotland. The area i live in has had very high ufo incidents infact several thousand, its known at the falkirk triangle and he was living here near Glasgow at that time so i can say his interest in ufos goes back to then. There was an online petition to stop his extradition but seems they want to make an example of him. Anyway he found out they routinely paste out the ufos in photographs (everyone knows that anyway right?) and he came across a document mentioning non terrestrial officers which would lead one to assume (which i always did anyway) that there is a secret military space program. What you mean Nasa is just a public cover? lol

ps got an email warning saying i posted a live link, i didnt but it added something to it and made it live so i just left it.

Vipersan

Emmett Browns Ghost
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IP9000HD +
TD110 Dish and TD88 Dish in Tandem
66°East to 60°West.
AZbox PrmHD + OpnbxS9HD + Skybox + DrHD F15
2x VboxII AZ-EL
2 m+ Alcoa PF + BSC421 C-Band lnbf...
+SS2/TwHnS2-3200 pci/TBS6925 pci
1.5 Fortec Star -Gbox - HtoH Ku/Ka/C
My Location
UK
..If memory serves I've already met an Alien at a rather nice party in Islington some years back..
He was busy chatting up some blonde bimbo when I bumped into him and spilled his Pangalactic Gargleblaster.

He lost his cool and kicked me smartly in spluffuls ..
as luck would have it he missed my armpit completely
..splarff grabufil sorg asblttyak ....lol
..spwhtforgilon blut sogylast sorg then home to feed the cat Humping

damn that babelfish ...it slipped down my gablong again ..
oh well..
you should come round and meet the family sometime ..
..we'd love to have you for dinner ;)
rgds
VS

michaelsmyth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky + Box with Unlimited broadband
My Location
UK
Any time now, they already control our satellites,

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
michaelsmyth said:
Any time now, they already control our satellites,

yes some testimony from some people in the military who are now part of the disclosure project which is a body set up to protect military people etc who disclose information on ufos and alien vehicles from being prosecuted for breaking the secret acts have stated in there testimonies that the ufos have switched the nukes off at some military bases. Children really shouldnt play with matches :p (think the e.t realised one day "oh my god they found the matches"

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
The poll asks, when will mankind make contact with aliens. That is totally different to the answer being they're already here.

Yes, I agree they're already here, but we're too thick on planet Earth to communicate with them. And I suppose we're so low in the intelligence stakes, they cannot talk to us.

It's like a human trying to have a deep, scientific conversation with a worm.

We're the worm. Progress might be made in the next 1,000 years.

That's if we survive blowing ourselves up, and becoming extinct.

OatcakeBuster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ex-Sky Digital customer sick of getting ripped off.
My Location
Staffordshire
They are here!
They are in charge of the goverment and rule pretty much everything you could ever imagine. The goverment only tell you what they want you to know, not what you should know.

Look up " project camelot interviews jordan maxwell " on you tube for example. Aliens are not wierd looking in any way shape or form, they look just like you and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.