Where can I buy wholesale

joshjess

Reaction score
Can any help please!

I heard that the Blue TIT card is made in Tiawan and would be greatful if anyone knows where I can by these wholesale?

Thanks in advance.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
You can buy these cards very cheaply in Taiwan, as was discussed on other boards before the closures, one member bought a trial pack of various cards (only supposed to be sold to wholesalers), sold as Titanium, Knot etc, but from his last post they arrived without bootloader and so weren't of much use.
So you'd probably be better off buying your cards from the sponsors, at least then you'll know they'll work.

joshjess

Reaction score
I understand what you are saying.

But I want to set up a online sat shop that can offer TIT cards etc and would be buying in bulk, so if the sponsors can buy them then were can I with the O/S installed on them, or is this a big secret!

Regards

Roadster99

Reaction score
My Location
North East England
You could give http://ic-smart.com/a try. They make OEM smart cards and are based in China and have english speaking contacts. On a site connected with this company I did see a tit amongst other cards. I suspect you will have to purchase a minimum of 500 cards in one order, which is usual for this kind of operation. I will expect a freebie if you are successful!!!!!!!!!

coconut

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Window XP
4 x Receiver,
2.4M x1 0.6M x8, 0.9M x1, 1.2M x1
My Location
HKG
Minimum Order : 2K. at the moment the Titanium Card are not available. only titancard, Knot, Platimum.