Where can I find updated software for STARCOM??

Neki

Reaction score
Hiiiiii,

Now that neither the satsw.com nor satdw.com have valid software updates, can anybody out there suggest me where to find updates for STARCOM receivers. Thx.

Brgds,
NEKI

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
If you want anything for Starcom receivers it might be a good idea to ask the lads in "Turkish Chat" as they might know, what with it being a Turkish receiver.

system32

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1234..search for more
What is happening to the starsat software team? I think everyday they are losing more and more clients. No software no sale of their receivers.

dmm

Reaction score
the hackers who write the unofficial firmware have nothing to do with sales - they are owners like us and write firmware as a hobby / means of getting xtra channels

system32 said:
What is happening to the starsat software team? I think everyday they are losing more and more clients. No software no sale of their receivers.

system32

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1234..search for more
dmm said:
the hackers who write the unofficial firmware have nothing to do with sales - they are owners like us and write firmware as a hobby / means of getting xtra channels

That's what you think my friend.
Think about the strategy of business. Who will waste time for me or you If he do not get paid? I DON'T.

Neki

Reaction score
system32 said:
dmm said:
the hackers who write the unofficial firmware have nothing to do with sales - they are owners like us and write firmware as a hobby / means of getting xtra channels[/QUOT

That's what you think my friend.
Think about the strategy of business. Who will waste time for me or you If he do not get paid? I DON'T.

Anyway, my friends. Are you aware if something is being done to open NAGRA 2 with STARCOM receivers.