Where can I get RG11 or equivalent & other bits

Chappers

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
UK
Hi everyone,

A few weeks back, I asked on here for advice on where to buy connectors and tools for compression fittings and had lots of help. Now I need to source some more things, if anyone could please advise?

I need to get hold of RG11 cable, or if there's an equivalent or the RG11 designation isn't used anymore to describe that cable (see there is CTxxx type designation for 10.3mm dia. cable now), something that's the same functionally and size-wise.

I also need F-type tap-offs of various ratings, as well as some tap-offs that are used for overhead concertina cable at work, linking apartment rows apex to apex; they use screw terminal connections for the inner and cable clamps for the braid, so the current mix of RG11 and CT100 is easy to connect to the same unit as the tap-offs accept all sizes of cable by holding them in that way, instead of F connections.

Any ideas?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Phone Alltrade.co.uk, they carry both "F" type and saddle and clamp style taps, they also carry WF165 (RG11 equivalent).

Chappers

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
UK
Thanks for that. I've emailed them as I'm at work all day for a while. That was a few days ago and still no response. Might be because I'm not in the trade and a holiday park (where I work) doesn't quite count as the trade, but they have a massive MATV system.