where do i start??(help please)

youceff

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm1500 80cm dish
My Location
wales
hi hope someone can get me started o.k i dont have a clue what im doing this is as far as iv got with this new dreambox 500s.

i can flash the 500s with Gemini 3.40 image (hehe)
i can install CCcam 1.71
i can get some keys to work D+/cabo/prem

and thats about it!

i want to learn how to to set up my 500s for Card Sharing iv looked at the tutorials and i must say im totally lost by it all. there are so many emu's that can be used it hurts my head thinking about what one to use never mind setting it up and what folders go where.

so can some one point me in the right direction please? what id like to know is>

what emu do i need? and from where can i find it and what goes where? thats the first part i need help with once thats set up i might have some understanding on what else needs to be done.

hope some one can help me out
thanks

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi
Unfortunately I have no idea about this, we tend to stay away from cardsharing in this forum. We don't mind discussing the technical aspect, but as I said not much info here. Mybe once you find your cardsharing friends they can tell you what to use. It is not too difficult, one of the downloadable cams of the Gemini works with it I am sure

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Try CCcam, gbox or newcamd (maybe). Beyond that I've no idea, sorry.

Try google with the phrase "how to card share with CCcam"

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
You really need to know what your doing, I use gbox. Dont ask me how to install because you will need to ftp in a load of files.I only have my own configed files saved. Your better off downloading an image with gbox installed on it. You will need your router configed and you will need a dydns account.You will need to do a lot of reading and if you join a card sharing group they will sort you out. Have a brouse through the key sites they are always looking for new members there.

youceff

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm1500 80cm dish
My Location
wales
o.k thanks for the advice everyone i shall do some more probing into it.