where is my question?who can help me?

luosuo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Receiver model::starsat sr-x200ci plus
hotbird 13E
My Location
cairo
i post my question for how can i type the tps viacess keys(32chacracters ) in my receiver ,
my receiver 's model is starsat x200ci plus, i can only type 16 chacracters one line in it, so what can i do now?

luosuo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird 13E
My Location
cairo
i'm waiting for the answer online,any one can help me?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You are an impatient newby arent you? The answer to similar problems has been posted several times in the last few days. Go and find it using the search function.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Hi luosuo, I would suggest that you show a little more patience, we are not paid to wait by our PC's to provide you with answer's to your question's.

If you have 32 characters and you can only enter 16 per line, then it would seem you need to enter two lines.

Also they is no need for the over use of red lettering, you might find that you will get more replies that way.

luosuo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird 13E
My Location
cairo
thanks for mr.rob and analoguesat,

i have tried enter by two line, but i don't know the key=?? is ? and the 2nd line begin with key=?