Where to buy a dish in Madrid?

deano6410

Reaction score
i am looking for a dish and installation for my sky tv here in Madrid, i am not willing to spend more than 200 euros (max)

any ideas?

cheers.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You may struggle with that figure, unless you are prepared to forego the channels on Astra 2D, for those, it would appear that you require a 1.8 to 2m dish and that alone will cost you more.

enoc

What?
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3.0 m OffSet dish - Astra II
1.2 m Offset dish - Astra & Hot Bird
0.60 mts Hispasat
0.60 mts Nilesat

Box Kaon 570 & Pace 2600
My Location
Tenerife - Canary Islands

deeno

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have got some 2nd hand ones, Leave me a contact No by email if you would like to talk..
The other Deeno in Madrid.

BoV

Reaction score
Hey, if you guys live in Madrid perhaps you can help me with something else ? I want to receive Astra 1 (19 degrees) and Hotbird (13 degrees) in Madrid. I haven't bought a dish yet so I wanted to ask what size dish I need. I would think a 80CM would do but I would love to hear from someone who has tried it before buying the (wrong) dish.

Also, I followed the link above (thanks Enoc) to tecatel and they sell their own 80CM dishes. Has anyone tried these dishes? Are they any good?

Thanks. BoV

deeno

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have had mixed results with 80cm dishes when using 13o/19o, the better quality dish being worse performer. If you use good LNBs it is OK in Madrid. Some channels drop out with bad whether. I have tried all the dishes from Tecatel and the only dislikes I have are the larger petal types. Best solution for fixed multi sat I have found is here.
www.visiosat.com/home/gamme/category-index.php?cat=1
deeno