Where To Buy my Satellite Equipment

asimmd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci super,60cm motorised dish, MTI High Line 0.2db Single Digital LNB self built PC
My Location
Lancashire
Hi All

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of satellite equipment,I have found a supplier called Creative Satellite and would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks

Alan

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Pay by credit card and your money is safe if you dont get the equipment.

As long as you use a big company you shouldnt have too many problems.

Dont use any company where there isnt obvious means of communication with the company (some dodgy ones dont have address or phone numbers on their sites)

J

Jeff_19341

You could try the advertisers on this board.
DVB-Shop24 I carries quite a range.
Personally I have found his prices and delivery very acceptable as also have a number of my contacts.

satphreak

Reaction score
Website
pricebomb.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ receiver, Triax TDA 110, Technomate TM-2100A motor, MTI AP8-T2n 0.2dB LNB
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
I have used Creative Satellite and it worked very well. Good prices and fast delivery. Comes highly recommended.

asimmd said:
Hi All

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of satellite equipment,I have found a supplier called Creative Satellite and would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks

Alan

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
anyone used hisat as they stock gibertini dishes and abit worried that the dish would get bent

J

Jeff_19341

@ wod

Watch out for their shipping charges. I've never had a bent dish yet (fingers crossed).

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
wod said:
anyone used hisat as they stock gibertini dishes and abit worried that the dish would get bent

I got a bent dish once, a perfect condition Fibo 120cm dish, all warped during shipping from the Netherlands.

Some idiot had thrown something heavy on top of the dish.