Where to find PID numbers ?

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Where do I find PID and Stream ID numbers for certain channels ?
For example on my Force D-Master 1122S receiver, in TV Set Up it requires Program ID, Pid Video / Pcr, and Pid Audio numbers.
In the Frequency set up it asks for Stream ID.
Can someone please tell me where I can find these numbers.
I know Satdue gives some numbers in his Transponder updates, but is there a complete list of these numbers ?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
On the Lyngsat website, any channel requiring PID entry will be listed, usually in the middle of the description

PCR pid is shown at the beginning of the bouquet, near the symbol rate and FEC

All listed are decimal notation, your PC should have a scientific calculator option for conversion to hexadecimal if required

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Channel Hopper said:
On the Lyngsat website, any channel requiring PID entry will be listed, usually in the middle of the description

PCR pid is shown at the beginning of the bouquet, near the symbol rate and FEC

All listed are decimal notation, your PC should have a scientific calculator option for conversion to hexadecimal if required

Thanks CH, very helpful.
Have also come across another site which is also very good, if not better, will be interested in your view.
Try Satcodx Satellite Control Centre website :) :)

Satdude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My Location
Ireland
Can I just say they both do a very good job, especially at this time of the year.

Regards SATDUDE. ;)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
I find SatcoDx takes longer to load up on the screen, and the scrolling left and right (why is it in widescreen ?) to get to the PID info can be a pain, which is why I rarely use it, but the info on specific channel data can compliment Lyngsat on a daily basis.

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
nhfs49 said:
O-Ha hi, there is another site for frequencies, PID,PCR...
http://www.kingofsat.net/

Have a look at my message from two weeks ago on this thread, it has the two websites you need, good luck. :D

I had a look at your website (www.kingofsat.net) and found out that it is a French version of our own beloved "Satellites.co.uk"
I left a message to come and visit us, so if we get overun with French sat people you can blame me. :rolleyes:

Sorry I misread your message, I thought you said "is there another site" instead of "there is another site", can't understand it stone cold sober as well.
I'll have to clean these bloody glasses ! :-bash

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Looks like the peasants are revolting Rob (its your fault)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
That's an interesting website nhfs49, will have to add that to my favourites list.
I have no idea how I got onto a French satellite website from there, I have just tried
to do it again, but no success.

jackpeas

Reaction score
My Location
Chicago,IL
Rob said:
As you say Satdude these are two brilliant web-sites. I think everyone should have them on their Favourites list.
http://www.lyngsat.com/
http://www.satcodx.com/uke
Hi Guys, lyngsat.com the update come to my email every week. It from Dishnut he send it out.There another good site the transpond news it mostly for th uk and other place.I think I get one everyday.