Where was it?

nopfusch

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sAT.: EechostarDVB 1000Ci2 (no 7 tears old and faulty), one Analogue receiver threshold -3dB, even older but still in good working order, 3.6m mesh dish with positioner, California feedhorn with mech. polarizer and C- and Ku- Band LNBs.
PC1 P4 2.2GH
My Location
South Africa, Johbg., 26.2S, 28.1 E
I'm looking for a list of dig. Sat-receivers, submitted by Analoguesat. I cant find it anymore. I think it was in a forum for receiving weak signals ... but where
I was looking for hours yesterday, but without success ...
Please help.
Thanks
nopfusch

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
nopfusch said:
I'm looking for a list of dig. Sat-receivers, submitted by Analoguesat. I cant find it anymore. I think it was in a forum for receiving weak signals ... but where
I was looking for hours yesterday, but without success ...
Please help.
Thanks
nopfusch

You could use the search function and find all posts by e specific user. You can do this either by search or by clicking on the name of whoever you want to view posts by.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Also: This is not the correct place to post such a question. This is more to do with eh, well what is says on top: Forum Access or membership problems....

nopfusch

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sAT.: EechostarDVB 1000Ci2 (no 7 tears old and faulty), one Analogue receiver threshold -3dB, even older but still in good working order, 3.6m mesh dish with positioner, California feedhorn with mech. polarizer and C- and Ku- Band LNBs.
PC1 P4 2.2GH
My Location
Thanks for your responses.

I sent a private e-mail to Analoguesat. I received the reply below:

" Thanks for your email. If you are having problems logging in or registering for our web site at Satellites UK you will need to use the following form to submit a support request-
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=58
Regards
Admin "

The system provides only 100 of Analoguesats >3000 posts.
gameboy, no it wasn't in that thread, but thanks.

Thanks & Regards
nopfusch

nopfusch

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC1 P4 2.2GH
My Location
Thanks JuMbuCk
no it wasn't that list, but I can use this list as well.
Many thanks
nopfusch

J

Jeff_19341

Hi nopfusch

Analoguesat might be back later this weekend, keep an eye out for him posting and then you can get in touch with him about the list.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
JuMbuCk said:
Analoguesat might be back later this weekend

AS's back - hopefully reading this thread now...