Where's Moviplay gone???

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I tuned in the other night on my Nokia and there was nothing, just a black screen, so I thought it was just a fault with the box, so I tried my Porty, same thing, but the signal strength/quality are OK, so the TP is still firing out a signal, but it's black, nothing, I'll have another look later on today to see if it's back or not, but it's been off for the past couple of days... :(

(not that I need to watch it of course... ;) :D )

EDIT:
This is on Hispasat by the way (12149V 27500 3/4)...

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Same problem here, it seems to have gone the same way as canal 47. :( :( :( but we still have the memories...;)

tigertimtim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1500 Technomate, 1m Gibertini dish, Smart 0.2 Titanium lnb
My Location
Hull
i cant even find a mention of it on kingofsat either being on air or in the graveyard ,

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Didn't get chance to check last night, was busy fixing my brother's PC (yet another technologically illiterate person) so haven't seen if it's still offline yet, hope it's not though, it was a great free "service"..... ;) :D

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
So what's the verdict? Is it gone for good then??? :confused :(