Which dual tuner receiver for use for downloading codes through Eutelsat W3?

NickCY

Reaction score
Hello guys :) I have heard of special dual tuner receivers, which you can hook up a dish pointing towards the Eutelsat W3 satellite (7 degrees east). I heard you can download all the codes for almost all types of encryption over the air from this satellite. I have heard of a Hi-Tech Z-1 receiver which can be used for this purpose. What other brands and models are available, which are similar or better than the Hi-Tech Z-1? I am located in Cyprus, and wish to use this for the Nova Package from Hotbird and the Showtime package from Nilesat.

Thanks in advance :D

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Does it sound too good to be true? Well then.

Its a myth. We would all be doing it if it was that easy.

Although in the remote chance its not a myth, Im willing to stand corrected :)

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
Having googled for it, there does seem to be a handful of posts on other forums mentioning it, tho it seems like a bit of a silly idea to me as I don't think the satellite industry are going to put up with their own satellites being used for piracy for very long.

On the other hand, it would be nice if someone could write a plugin for my dreambox so I could download all the codes...

Skip Channel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
28e, 19e, 13e, 30w
My Location
England
_stu_ said:
...tho it seems like a bit of a silly idea to me as I don't think the satellite industry are going to put up with their own satellites being used for piracy for very long.

Did SES ever twig on that Europeonline users were downloading bootleg movies via Astra using "enthusiast" s/w? :D

They probably did in the end but I always thought it was funny that the same satellites that carried the movie and PPV channels often carried Hollywood movies before their European cinema releases! ;)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
NickCY said:
No my friend Analoguesat, it's NOT a myth :)

So where is your evidence that it works?. By your own first post in this thread you dont have any evidence. You have said:

I heard you can download all the codes for almost all types of encryption over the air from this satellite. I have heard of a Hi-Tech Z-1 receiver which can be used for this purpose

which sounds like the mythical sisters friend of a friend has it working. We want proof, not third hand hearsay.:)

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Seen that one. If it is indeed glued shut theres a card in there.... If its manufactured thermoformed plastic, then its a bit more interesting.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
That thread doesnt say anything of the kind

I Have a HI-Tech Receiver Z-1, I don't know if what is said about it is true, but it is supposed to open all encrypted channels.

Hearsay and speculation is all that has been provided so far - thats all my Cyprus based friend.

You are suggesting a major satellite operator is carrying pirate pay tv codes on its downlinks, I seriously doubt it.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
NickCY said:
OK Analoguesat, I KNOW for a fact through my satellite guy about downloading all the codes for almost all types of encryption over the air from Eutelsat W3 :D There was even a thread on this forum about the Hi-Tech Z-1 receiver http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=56161&highlight=Hi-Tech+Z-1

You cannot download the codes from almost all encryptions, as many/most are not hacked, the only other way of doing it is card sharing and that requires a broadband connection to per permanently connected.

Rodrighez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I just arrived in Qatar, looking for!
My Location
Qatar
_STU_

Just card sharing through satellite ...........

no card inside the receiver

best regards

Rodrighez