Which Football team do you hate most??

blackninja

Reaction score
RedDevil_UK said:
you cannot compare the old European cup with the new champions league.... although winnning is still an acheivment, i have to say that the peroid of dominance that Liverpool had came at a good time for them really...
and Manchester United, Arsenal and now Chelsea have a much more difficult competition to win, harder teams and more games.

Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. So did this victory come at a 'good time' for Liverpool n'all? Doesn't matter what the era or the competition format, or the arguments over which is 'harder', Liverpool are the best. Now go and eat your humble pie whilst Glazer nicks all your money.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well, I don't think that winning the cup will get LP anywherre closer to the premier title than they are now, maybe 4th place instead of everton, but that's it. This is no disrespect for them or their nice Manager, it just is that there are 3 better teams ahead. And even if Glazier will steal all the money, for the next couple of seasons ther eis enough talent signet not to have an effect. But Europe, who knows, maybe if LP can compete again next year they will do some damage again.

paulkelly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
with l
My Location
somewhere
****in hate man utd
hope rio dies a paiful death
smitthy... little judus ****in pr**k...... his parents have armed guards on there house as does he....little w***er deserves to die in a medievil way .... the more pain for longer .. the better...
yeah i am a leeds supporter
got a gross dislike for all sheffield teams even though i am from the city of steel
sorry but the nockers of fulham ... you fools . what that team has done in the last 5 year is damn good
a few quid and enough passion where are they now
look at us .....100+ million spent and look now(****in chairman with passion not buisness risdale the di****ad ), only fans with more passion are fulham , milwall and pompey... and i hate pompey because my buisiness partner is a pomey supporter.
as keano once said...all the man utd fans are cucumber sandwich eaters....( AND THAT IS A QUOTE FROM 1 OF YOUR OWN) so shut up because your time has passed... no more the best and in 3 years you will not be the biggest...(THANK YOU MALCOLM)... and the new owners...that guy needs 45 mil after tax to pay his debts.
sorry but man utd only did 30 mil clear this year....got to think how team can improve to win..... no money for new players????? (dont think so)..... sell.sell.sell

out her there is gimmick bars..irish, jocks,brits,portugese,spanish, but 1 bar i cant do is the mancs bar...full of cucumber sarnie eating backstabbing w****rs.
:-admin

this 1 is for all footie fans

STAND UP IF YOU HATE MANU.STAND UP IF YOU HATE MAN U.STAND UP IF YOU HATE MAN U....STAND UP IF MAN.U

**** THE MAN U

paulkelly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
with l
My Location
somewhere
last word on the subject
mancs knocking the pool...( most of fam are pool fans). this is hard for me
but who has won more silverwear in last 3 years....pool or mancs...... and utd claim that champs league is theres ..... sorry.... but to quote the song....BACK TO LIFE ...BACK TO REALITY

ha . ha . ha

pissing mi self laughin....anyone but the facts speak for them self

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2:-lan2

LOL, didn't know you could say prick on this site: I'll remember that :D

Ah, what a brussen tup. Mind, I reckon the Mods might have your balls by dinner tomorrow, given that fruity post of yours:)

Mark.

paulkelly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
with l
My Location
somewhere
the mods love shit like this....thats why its up there for all to see....... be sides i think they are all man city or chelsea fans

ha ha

STAND UP IF YOU HATE MANU. STAND UP IF YOU HATE MAN U.STAND UP IF YOU HATE MAN U. STAND UP IF YOU HATE.... STAND UP IF YOU HATE MANU

been to a leeds game with an everton and a wednesday fan and they both stood up when the song went round

mt50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ and multiroom sub(for now)

PC- shuttle sn45g base unit and 15inch tft
blackninja said:
You've got a point with Port Vale but the I think the 'Wirral' logos on Tranmere's shirts might be a slight clue to where they're from, don't you think?

it's in st.oke if you know where that is :p

i'm a liverpool fan, and live in sto.ke, only missed 2 home games last season, but if not been from liverpool makes some liverpool fans think i'm not a fan then so be it. i love liverpool more than anything(other than family) and i will never stop loving them and going to watch them. and i'm sure it's the same for all the other football suporters of other clubs who don't live in the city.

ps that wasn't a dig at anyone on here i'm just saying what i feel.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Keep posting your thoughts on other football clubs, but please keep an eye on the swearing, and don't get carried away, all right?

Dreamlife

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Dish Motorised, Technomate 5500CI Super, Dragon, Conax, DigitAlb, and ART.
My Location
Midlands
I love Man Utd

I don't like....................Liverpool. :S

matthew85uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have a box called force d-master 1122s
My Location
southampton uk
I hate pompey with a passion im a saints fan for one and they help send us down(along with the fact we were rubbish) but i just hate them

Rev I.M. Jolly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I voted that I don't hate any team even if their manager spits etc...

My team is Rangers (:-away who seem to be fairly well hated) I probably should hate Celtic :-shh but despise all the rivalry that goes with it. There would be no rangers without celtic and vice versa. Still...glad we humped Humping them on saturday:cool:.

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
I voted for Manchester united, because they are so money driven with a fanbase of 100,000 hooligans ( there are some non-hooligan types) and they have a big red nosed raindeer for a manager. AND WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR BOLTON?!?!?! Give me a reason to hate us...

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
AlexBellisBrown said:
I voted for Manchester united, because they are so money driven with a fanbase of 100,000 hooligans ( there are some non-hooligan types) and they have a big red nosed raindeer for a manager. AND WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR BOLTON?!?!?! Give me a reason to hate us...

( there are some non-hooligan types) - you added that just for me, didn't ya? As for the reason to hate Bolton (not that I do) surely there are some local rivals? Most of them probably in the championship... :D

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
OOO! Thats low!

yazooo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 x 2
My Location
EU
Has to be the Arsenal! From North London so its Spurs all the way!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yazooo said:
Has to be the Arsenal! From North London so its Spurs all the way!

Everybody knows my feelings about this :rolleyes:

Must say, I always liked Spurs, it is about time they got their shit together and start winning those London derbies!!

jack-le-frost

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3600
1.2 channel master
loads of cams and cards
and extra bits and bobs
My Location
northwest
why is tranmere bottom of the list ?????
is this a personal grievance against TRFC ???

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
jack-le-frost said:
why is tranmere bottom of the list ?????
is this a personal grievance against TRFC ???

No, I think it was kept our accidently when the poll was put togehter. I assure you Tranmare is hated just the same as all the other clubs!

lesmisrables

Reaction score
so its jelousy ,even when we are crap we get all the plaudits coz we are the worlds biggest.
blackninja said:
It's gotta be Man U. It's not jealousy by the way - more the fact that when Liverpool were winning everything in the seventies (so I'm told) and eighties all the media could do is go on and on about some crappy club from Stretford, who apart from one 2nd place finish were a big steaming pile of s**t in the league. Oh and there's also the fact that they've had every refereeing decision going for the past 12 years - don't even get me started on that one.

Glad I got that off my chest. By the way Man U fans when you've won 6 more league titles and 3 more European Cups then come back to us claiming to be the most successful team in Britain.

Sorry bout that - I just can't think of anything I hate more than Man U and this poll got me going.

By the way: why include Tranmere on the list? Exactly who hates Tranmere?