Which is best channel for Free footy

chucklebezza

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
39east and 19e when I want to see F1, using a tm1500ci
My Location
surrey
I've recently got a technomate with 2 ci, with 60 cm dish. I havn't got a cam yet but I was looking for some advice. which is the best channel to go for free footy and which is the best cam to get to achieve this. Thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
You do not say which model of technomate you have. You may be able to flash with an unofficial patch would get rid of the need to buy any cams.

chucklebezza

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
surrey
Yes, as you may have guessed, I'm a bit new to all this. It's a TM7755. i should have said ci and viaccess. Thanks again

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well I am not sure if a patch is produced for that model but you can check yourself on Alsat.co.uk

chucklebezza

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
surrey
What is a patch, please.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
chucklebezza said:
What is a patch, please.

It is an expression used to describe unofficial or modified firmware for a receiver.

SilenZ

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised Dish with Invacom 0.3db LNB
Golden Interstar 8005 S Receiver
Dragon Cam
My Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
chucklebezza said:
I've recently got a technomate with 2 ci, with 60 cm dish. I havn't got a cam yet but I was looking for some advice. which is the best channel to go for free footy and which is the best cam to get to achieve this. Thanks

At the minute, TPS Foot is open and shows and few premiership games. Also, Taquillia Deporte (I think thats its name) is a PPV sports chan and is open presently on D+ Astra. Not sure how long it'll last though. Real Madrid TV is FTA and shows, funny enough, Real Madrid games on Hotbird. There are a few other FTA sports chans, but I'm not sure what kinda stuff they're showing. A popular chan for football and beheadings is Al Jazeera, AJ Sport in particular, but I'm not sure if it hackable at the minute as ive heard different reports.

As for a CAM, the best is always a multi-crypt job such as a Dragon, its also the most expensive. The good news is however that with a dragon purchase you get a few 24/7 mature content chans, which brings the total of such chans to around 6, with more after midnight. Football and mature content go hand-in-hand in free sat circles ;)