Which is best lnb working fine with gibertini dish 1.5 m

Mohd Sadoon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
240 cm PFA - 180 cm PFA - 120 cm PFA
Coverage 14W - 125E
My Location
Oman
I want your advice to guide me to choose good and sensitive lnb between invrato C120 and invacom C120 will work fine with gibertini feedhorn

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 15

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
These are both good. I daresay, the difference between a Gibby feedhorn + C120 and a normal 40mm LNB (such as IBU) will be marginal. If you can't get it now, you are very unlikely to get it with the new LNB... Dish size is everything (despite what SWMBO says).

Mohd Sadoon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Coverage 14W - 125E
My Location
Oman
These are both good. I daresay, the difference between a Gibby feedhorn + C120 and a normal 40mm LNB (such as IBU) will be marginal. If you can't get it now, you are very unlikely to get it with the new LNB... Dish size is everything (despite what SWMBO says).
Thank you
I know that it's difficult to receive Europe beam but it's not impossible

Mohd Sadoon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Coverage 14W - 125E
My Location
Oman
See that I receive Eutelsat 16 B beam it's far from my location but it's receivable
I receive it by 1.8 m prime focus with Fuji lnb I received 600 channels

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    818.6 KB · Views: 17
  • image.png
    image.png
    270.1 KB · Views: 19
A

archive10

Agree.
For practical reasons, try the Inverto first. It's low-cost, and will give you a good sense of whether it's possible or not.
Geographically, I'm in a very different location, but for fringe reception, I found no major improvement of the Invacom over the Inverto. (On a 180cm CM)
But I ditched the feed-horn, and now use integrated LNBs, as they work slightly better.

Let me put this another way: If you get nothing at all on a Gib150+Inverto+Feedhorn, the LNB will not make any difference. You need a bigger dish. Try the 180 instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohd Sadoon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Coverage 14W - 125E
My Location
Oman
Agree.
For practical reasons, try the Inverto first. It's low-cost, and will give you a good sense of whether it's possible or not.
Geographically, I'm in a very different location, but for fringe reception, I found no major improvement of the Invacom over the Inverto. (On a 180cm CM)
But I ditched the feed-horn, and now use integrated LNBs, as they work slightly better.

Let me put this another way: If you get nothing at all on a Gib150+Inverto+Feedhorn, the LNB will not make any difference. You need a bigger dish. Try the 180 instead.
Thank you