Which is better-Tata Sky or Dish for Dubai?

My Satellite Setup
Yet to get a system from India
My Location
Dubai
Hi guys,
I have recently moved to Dubai (less than 1 month) and my wife is joining me soon. I have heard that both Dish TV and Tata Sky works here. At the same time, people have told me that now the airport authorities are banning it and they confiscate it at the security check at Dubai Airport. I have a few questions and would be grateful if Dubai users can answer these:

1. If these 2 services are banned, what is the method of importing it from Delhi?

2. Which is a better service to subscribe to? I have heard Dish works well in Dubai but Tata is not so good.

3. What is the procedure to activate/subscribe from Delhi? Do I have to inform the dealer that I will be taking it to Dubai and hence he will activate it accordingly?

4. Whats the procedure upon coming to Dubai? Any contacts/numbers would be highly appreciated! How much does it cost in Dubai to get the service running?

5. Any other useful tips would be helpful!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers

My Satellite Setup
Tata Sky
My Location
dubai
The tata sky reception in Dubai has stopped since 31st July 2010 no news channels are received and other channels are broken and blurred.
Is there anyone who faced the same problem and has been able to resolve it.

My Satellite Setup
tata sky
humax 5400z
My Location
saudi arabia
Same here sir. The signals are gone here too in saudi arabia. I am recieving nothing now. Looks like they lowered their signal. Poor signal means bigger dish.